Transformers Transformers - Score by Steve Jablonsky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you guys e-mailing WB about the score similarities? Bunch of instigators, you are! Snitches get stitches! :D

The score was amazing!! loved it! who knows when it comes out to buy???

after seeing the movie a second time, I want this thing so damn bad

Jablonsky can Jablowme.

- Batman Begins
- Terminator 2
- Armageddon
- The Island

... they can be found in Transformers. I would argue that Steve Jablonsky should be sued.

after seeing the movie a second time, I want this thing so damn bad

Bah i've seen this movie 5 times now and i'm still pissed we're not getting his score :cmad: . We do get the crappy soundtrack.
Lame.

Despite the score sounding similar ( or ripping off) Batman BEgins , 300 and other movies , i still love it.
Especially the parts where Blackout takes out the army , the scene where the army guys battle skorponok and when sam and co. head off to the city with the allspark and they meet up with Optimus.
I really really want to have the song which plays during the last scene i mentioned

I also love the Blackout scene music.

Mark this date on all your torrent and other illegal calenders :

July 25th is the release date of the Jablonsky TF Score!

Yeah , my bad ... July 25th. I Google'd a bit and found the date. It's on several sites discussing the TF Score made by Janblonsky...

Mark this date on all your torrent and other illegal calenders :

July 25th is the release date of the Jablonsky TF Score!

clap.gif

Lol this score placement was hilarious. Taking themes from other movies as a joke is usually annoying and stupid but they actually made it funny in this movie, IE begins music during the flashbacks, that theme song from that japaneze movie that Kill Bill made famous playing when BB becomes an 08 camarro. Oh man, classic. :D
I did like some of the original songs they had in this though. The like 2 themes for the autobots and the decepticons. :o

Yeah , my bad ... July 25th. I Google'd a bit and found the date. It's on several sites discussing the TF Score made by Janblonsky...

What sites? Those other fans sites are usually as clueless as us...

Cool if your right, but i'm not getting my hopes up.

Where did you see that it was being released July 25th? Did they say where we could buy it? What sites or stores? Are you sure you weren't reading that the other soundtrack was going to be realeased on June 25th? I just ask because that is when that one was released. I'm sorry to put an damper on the goof news. I really, really hope its true. Its just I still can't find anything about it.
:trans:

They aren't. They're emailing asking when the score is being released.

WB takes care of that?

And July 25th is a Wednesday. CDs come out on Tuesdays. You sure it's not the 24th?

Wolverini, can you post a link to the website that says the SCORE will be released on July 25th, because I havent been able to find any info anywhere on google, which leads me to believe you might have it confused with something else....

I cant find it lol! But he got asked some questions ( interview , D'oh! ) and when he got asked about the Transformers Score he said something like : "You'll all be able to enjoy it July 25th" ... I Google'd for the Music to download it. And stumbled upong that interview with him. Cant recall which site it was though :(

Jablonsky can Jablowme.

- Batman Begins
- Terminator 2
- Armageddon
- The Island

... they can be found in Transformers. I would argue that Steve Jablonsky should be sued.

that was sarcasm right? steve jablonkly did the music for the island and helped with the music for armageddon. as for batman begins, hans zimmer did the score. jablonsky works in zimmer's studio, so jablonsky got some influence from zimmer.

so what you're saying is john williams should be sued for most of his stuff cuz it sounds similar to his previous works, or danny elfman?

Cool! The release of the soundtrack is on the same day as the release of the movie in Belgium!

Lucky i've seen the movie already 2 times on advanced screenings. So, now just waiting till it's the 25th!

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"