Not open for further replies.
Are they going to release the score?

So far, they're releasing THIS...

attachment.php

Attachments

• !cid_image004.JPG
    !cid_image004.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 167
has anyone heard anything back yet about the Score album? it seems like they are taking way too long to produce them. If it's a marketing trick to make more people want it, it's not working I don't think. It's just annoying those of us who already do want it to come out. The album soundtrack wasn't terribly great...there's only like 3 songs on it that actually were in the movie. I want the score album to come out.

Like a lot of people here, I thought it was Hans Zimmer who scored the film since I kept hearing the Batman Begins score. But when I saw the name Steve Jablonsky, I was thinking "Who's that?" Still, I loved it.

has anyone heard anything back yet about the Score album? it seems like they are taking way too long to produce them. If it's a marketing trick to make more people want it, it's not working I don't think. It's just annoying those of us who already do want it to come out. The album soundtrack wasn't terribly great...there's only like 3 songs on it that actually were in the movie. I want the score album to come out.
yeah, I'm not too fond of the soundtrack either... I only listen to two songs on there...

and yeah, I want the score.... ESPECIALLY the music where Optimus Prime first shows up.

I got a rely back from Warner Brothers Recording Studios and they said:

"Unfortunately, there is no release or production information at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

So, I don't know where we can go from here...I really want that music and I'm sure everyone here wants it just as bad.

Do we have an e-mail address for Hans Zimmer's studio? Steve Jablonsky works in Zimmer's studios so I think if we tried to contact the studio itself that might be a good bet to make a dent in the quest for the score soundtrack.

I got this response from Warner:

Thank you for contacting Online Customer Service.

Unfortunately, there is no release or production information at this
time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks again for contacting us.

Regards,
Online Customer Service

..so much for that July 25 release date, huh..?

Who said it would be released on July 25th? Premium package? Did I miss out on something?

Yep , so much for July 25th ... thanks for that Golgo! :oldrazz:

I really hope they'll release it someday though.

EDIT :

Soundtrack.net has reported that the Transformers Movie Score is in the works! Search the site , its there somewhere ...

Maybe if we just keep bugging them and e-mailing people they will get the message. They are fools if they don't release it. Every site I see that has anything to do with Transformers is calling for the score. They would lose out on thousands of dollars if they don't sell it. Keep fighting for it guys. Power of the people and the Autobots.

dammit, I want my Transformers score :(

but keep in mind, Paramount is doing Transformers, not Warner Brothers

Thats the thing I found when I google'd abit!

Damn! I hope it'll get released soon though ... or can you get the score of that website?

I checked both Best Buy and Amazon.com and neither have any future release date for a real soundtrack. Anyone hear of any news about it?
On another note, I don't get where some of you heard music from Batman Begins in Transformers. I've seen BB numerous times and don't recall hearing any parts of the score in Transformers. If it was in the movie, what scenes was it played in?

Ruckus.com doesn't have a release date either. I think it may have been released earlier in another country for them to get the tracks and cover for the score soundtrack. Either that, or they did a pretty good job of making something up about it.

well, whatever it is, I now have "Frenzy Hacks Air Force One" :D:up:

It's funny they have the one track that's already released isn't it..? Smells like an elaborate fake to me.

Online petition for TRANSFORMERS score by Steve Jablonsky CD

Just started it earlier this morning. The petition basically states that while we know that an album of the score is "in the works", that we are showing our support for how much we would like to own Jablonsky's score and that it be given the attention and care that it deserves.

I'm *really* hoping this comes out soon. That music was positively epic.

Okay guys. From what I can see of that site with the score on it, if it is legit. It looks like there is a Sony/BMG symbol on the bottom left hand cornor. I found the Sony site and no info yet, but I e-mailed the customer service people.
http://www.sonymusicstore.com/store/customerServiceForm.do

You guys might want to too to show interest. Keep your fingers crossed. I will let you know if I hear anything.

All Spark Contains Music & Dialogue From:

* Optimus' Prologue/Opening Sequence
* The Retaliation Against Scorponok Sequence
* The Entire Autobots Arrival Sequence
* Sector 7 Meets Optimus & Co aka "I'd like you to meet my friend Optimus Prime"
* Freedom Is The Right Of All Sentient Beings/Autobots Rollout! Sequence
* Sam & Soldiers. Join Up With Autobots On Highway Enroute to Mission City

Playing Time: 9:46
Size: 22 MB

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ablq9u

The Autobots Descend Contains:

* Its rather obvious but this is basically the main chorus of the theme. I believe its the same as the HBO First Look credits music at the end of Part 3.

Playing Time: 0:31
Size: 1.22 MB

http://www.sendspace.com/file/63t7w6

Props to sean for ripping the music. Enjoy!

Dude, thanks for posting that. I've already got the two clips on a CD that's playing in my car, on my work PC, on my home stereo...well, you get it. Thanks, again. Also, I just signed the petition...might not actually get things moving, but it definitely made me feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95