Transformers Transformers - Score by Steve Jablonsky

Status
Not open for further replies.
from that site... but I've been told that it's already been out there for some time.

Ok, cool. Signed the petition. this soundtrack really cannot come out fast enough. Every blog site that I've seen (40+) are calling for the score album to come out. Even the Soundtrack reviews for the Album soundtrack are asking when the score album is going to be released. I bet they are waiting to release is so the other soundtrack would actually sell a couple copies. If the Score soundtrack was released at the same time it would have had an eclipsing effect and perhaps not as many people would buy the one with songs that weren't even in the movie. It's disappointing that "various artists" albums, such as the one that is already out, are released in the first place. Of the hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of people, that went and saw the movie...only about 32000 bought that CD. That's gotta say something right there. I'm betting that when the Score soundtrack is released it will atleast double, if not triple, that number. Not because of the fact that they held off on releasing the score right away, but because the score was so much better than any of the songs on the soundtrack with the songs.

At this time, there are no immediate plans regarding the release of the Transformers soundtrack score.

SonyMusicStore Customer Service

@ Kakarot069: "Frenzy Hacks Air Force One"??? Where do you get from? please post a link!! :-)

It's one or two pages back. The link to a site with a BB album cover and has one track listing. It's not the full song at all.

It will really suck if they wait for the dvd release and then release it then. :down:

It makes no sense to wait until TF is out of everyones mind, then hope to sell the score a month or two later. I'm going with the dvd theory.

P.S Is the Spiderman 3 score out yet? That's another one that didn't release a score that ppl were fiending for. I personally hated it.

This is ridiculous! The "At World's End" soundtrack was out much quicker than the Transformers Score, because it's still not out, and yet the movies were on the same plain of success and box office impact. Someone needs to slap a hoe, or atleast the person that's making the decision not to release the score soundtrack.

I signed the petition too.

I got the same response from Sonymusic.com, that they have no knowledge of it. I even called the Sony headquarters. No luck. Whoever the CEO is, is an idiot. They are losing out on thousands of dollars by not releasing it. Every site I go to is calling for its release.

No Comment...except that it's ridiculous it's taking so long to produce the soundtrack, especially when they were recording everything in May.

Here's the link to the petition showing support for an album of Jablonsky's Transformers score

At the time, I had no idea that Sony Music was the outfit that would be responsible for the score's release. All the same, I'm going to forward the petition to them at some point.

Zophael, I put the response you got from Sony Music in a post on my blog about the score situation a little while ago. Still getting hits a'plenty on the blog from people looking for any scrap of info they can find on a true Transformers score album.

Since Saturday - five days ago - I've watched the Transformers "soundtrack" CD's sales rank on Amazon go from #22 to #282. I can only assume that word is fast getting around to people that this CD is not the orchestral score, and the drop in sales is a reflection of that.

I'm gonna try to give the good folks at Sony Music a call tomorrow and have a friendly chat with 'em and convey our desire to have the Transformers score by Jablonsky and that we'll pay the appropriate moolah for it. You can find contact information for Sony Music at the blog link above, if you also want to phone or whatever.

Remember: be nice if you write/call 'em :yay:

I signed the petition too.

I got the same response from Sonymusic.com, that they have no knowledge of it. I even called the Sony headquarters. No luck. Whoever the CEO is, is an idiot. They are losing out on thousands of dollars by not releasing it. Every site I go to is calling for its release.

Yeah, every site i go to is calling for it's release. Is the Spiderman 3 score out yet? I' asking because aren't they both Sony related..? Might be some **** that Sony is pulling, all around............

Yeah, every site i go to is calling for it's release. Is the Spiderman 3 score out yet? I' asking because aren't they both Sony related..? Might be some **** that Sony is pulling, all around............

Last thing I've heard, the Spider-Man 3 score is NOT being released. Hopefully they won't pull the same stunt with Transformers, but then again...you never know.

Last thing I've heard, the Spider-Man 3 score is NOT being released. Hopefully they won't pull the same stunt with Transformers, but then again...you never know.

then we shall steal:yay:

Actually I'm not sure who is supposed to be putting it out if anyone. I've read online it might be Sony, Sony/BMG, or Warner Brothers Music or even Paramount themselves. I've been trying to hit all avenues. I have to call Warner Brothers Music yet. I never got a response from the e-mail I sent them. I couldn't get anywhere with Sony and they were kind of rude. I was especially sweet so there was no call for it. I'm having a hard time finding any contact info for Paramount. I'll gladly call if anyone can give me the info. Keep fighting guys.

You might want to send the petition to all three companies. That way we can get more of the word out. Also if there is anyway to contact local news agencies, they might take it as a human interest story and get us some answers.

What is the biggest and fastest way of communicating something these days? The internet! It's the easiest way to mobilize a large mass of people to accomplish one thing. I love how we are doing everything with calling, mailing, and e-mailing. We definitely need to keep on pushing on all fronts and not let up. Yesterday, I posted the "online petition" info on the Hans-zimmer.com fan website featuring a steve jablonsky interview and told people to google it and sign it if they wanted the score to come out. That was just one website/blog of the infinite ones that exist. Think about this...what if we posted the search criteria, or the direct link if possible, for the online petition on every blog possible with transformers fans. Would we not get more hits than we are now? The number of signatures would skyrocket in a matter of a day or two. Then, we send it to Sony with several thousand, possibly tens of thousands, of signatures expressing the desire for the score album. By all means, we need to keep pushing with phone calls, mailing letters, and individual e-mails. The petition I would think serves as another form of communication. We are going to get this score soundtrack soon guys!!!

For those who don’t read through the whole board…

All Spark Contains Music & Dialogue From:[/FONT]

* Optimus' Prologue/Opening Sequence
* The Retaliation Against Scorponok Sequence
* The Entire Autobots Arrival Sequence
* Sector 7 Meets Optimus & Co aka "I'd like you to meet my friend Optimus Prime"
* Freedom Is The Right Of All Sentient Beings/Autobots Rollout! Sequence
* Sam & Soldiers. Join Up With Autobots On Highway Enroute to Mission City

Playing Time: 9:46
Size: 22 MB

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ablq9u

The Autobots Descend Contains:

* Its rather obvious but this is basically the main chorus of the theme. I believe its the same as the HBO First Look credits music at the end of Part 3.

Playing Time: 0:31
Size: 1.22 MB

http://www.sendspace.com/file/63t7w6

Props to sean for ripping the music. Enjoy

"Decepticon's Theme" - you can get it here:

http://planettransformers.gamespy.co....php?id=120672 apparently from the Burger King site.[/FONT]

I've been lurking on the boards here forever and a day, and I've been drooling over the score for Transformers since I caught the Monday night premier. I just wanted to note that Warner Bros. Records released the initial "soundtrack", so that might be a good place to start. Jablonsky's other scores were released from lesser-known companies, such as La-La Land Records (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre) and Milan Records (The Island).

so is the game score anything like the movie score?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"