Tron: Ares with Jared Leto

Man, you really have to do incredible hard work to make a movie with Jared Leto interesting to me.
Like really really hard work.

Legacy was hated by so many and people never thought that director will do a big movie again…

Let’s give it a try. The franchise has big potential

I wonder if Tron will be in it after his uncertain death in the Sea of Simulation.

I would assume he's still at the bottom of the sea as Tron again.

Legacy was hated by so many and people never thought that director will do a big movie again…

Really? Didn’t it get him Tom Cruise for Oblivion? Which then later got him the Top Gun gig?

Looking back it’s funny how lowly rated it was on RT. I feel like released today, critics would rate it much, much higher.

Really? Didn’t it get him Tom Cruise for Oblivion? Which then later got him the Top Gun gig?

Looking back it’s funny how lowly rated it was on RT. I feel like released today, critics would rate it much, much higher.
Yeah, Tron Legacy is great and very underrated. Oblivion, on the other hand, not so much...

I would assume he's still at the bottom of the sea as Tron again.

I do too.
I have a feeling that there will be no Tron character, another story in the same universe.
If there is news about Bruce Boxleitner being cast, that will increase my hype-meter.

It's 2 years away more or less and at least, the Tron franchise is moving again.

How about Michael Sheen's character, could he come back?

We need to find out if Cillian Murphy's Ed Dillinger Jr is evil like his papi!

Jurassic World Dominion gave us evil Tim Cook.
Glass Onion: Knives Out gave us edge lord Elon Musk type tech billionaire.

They need to continue the current trend of jerk tech bosses!

M83 to do the score. Get Justice to do a couple of tracks as well. Justice are pretty much the poor mans Daft Punk anyway.

Last edited:
Of course he’s evil! He has a British accent doesn’t he?

I was excited but man Jared Leto is a big budget movie killer honestly. They couldn't find someone a-little better?

Tron Legacy was terrible, so I don't have much interest in this. But guess they gotta have something Tron out there for when the ride comes to Disney World

I kind of liked it and visually it was nice to look at but it did loose money for its time.

I kind of liked it and visually it was nice to look at but it did loose money for its time.

It looked nice, but it was really boring and the core story and script were terrible

What a strange movie for them to hang onto making since... 2017?

Why are studios so married to Jared Leto as a big leading man? Is it just the Oscar win?

What a strange movie for them to hang onto making since... 2017?

Why are studios so married to Jared Leto as a big leading man? Is it just the Oscar win?
That's what's boggling my mind. It can't be denied that he's done some great acting here and there over the years but it's not like he's consistent. What's even more puzzling is why Disney would even entertain the thought of making Leto the lead in this right after his first big budget Hollywood movie with him as the lead fell right on its ass in a spectacular way.

That's because Morbius is in actuality a misunderstood masterpiece and the only people who disliked it have no good taste in cinema. :o

Can just anyone explain to me the logic of this and why it's a good idea and makes sense?

They probably feel Leto is more of a draw than Hedlund. Which is nonsense of course.

They probably feel Leto is more of a draw than Hedlund. Which is nonsense of course.
I'd prefer to see Sam's story continued but say what you will about Leto, he's still a more recognizable name than Hedlund.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"