two face pic

it's very tas although harvey is cleary white in this pic and in tas he was black.

How is Harvey black in TAS?

03.jpg

people I thought you guys would like this photo but instead you say uncalled for racial terms. Please let's get it off the subject.

sorry for bringing that back up then,

oh and this is probably one of the best character revamps... because it actually looks like the TAS Two-Face...

Batman needed at least one black villain. It seemed kinda racist that all the psychoes and supervillains in Gotham are Caucasian. I was kinda pissed when they "saved" Ethan Bennet and simultaneously created white Clayface. He was sort of this series' Harvey Dent in that he was Bruce's tragically turned friend.

I definitely would like to see 3 more villains to appear in 'the Batman', before the series ends. Those are Two-Face, Scarecrow, and the Mad Hatter. I can't believe that they make such stupid episodes and reducing the character of the Joker like in 'the brawn' or 'the metal face of comedy', the plot for those episodes is ridiculously stupid, and use the Penguin over and over again and not introduce new villains.
I can't imagine how Two-Face would fit in the series (maybe in a two-part final episode, after having Harvey appear throughout the whole season) but they could easily introduce Scarecrow and the Hatter, the tone and aesthetic of these series is made for those two characters. And those two are one of the few characters that really fit in 'the Batman'. I would really like Scarecrow to open the next season, and the Hatter to appear later on in the season.

there isn't many negroes in comic books either.

There are no ugly or overweight heroes in comics, either. Comic book writers, producers, and editors always try to pretend that they're being "progressive," when they're really not. The most they'll do in terms of trying to increase diversity is revealing a character to be gay or something else trivial like that. And on top of that, it's pretty much always a lipstick lesbian. That tells me that the writers are mostly ugly (often fat) white guys who don't get any, and they can't stand looking at themselves in the mirror so they'll never write a hero character who's ugly or fat, unless it's as a joke. The farthest they'll go is bringing female characters out of the closet, and they only do that because they can usually work in fan service at the same time (teenage boys get tingly when they hear the word "lesbian).

So basically, sexy lipstick lesbians they're okay with, but people of different race, fat people, or ugly people are of no interest to them.

Sorry to bring these back up but Harvey Dent in B:TAS was not african-american the writers and artists intended for him to be of Italian descent, I belive the same with Lex Luthor.

P.s. sweet Two-Face pic, would have love to see him, scarecrow and mad hatter in these too sauronthegreat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"