The Dark Knight Two Face Revealed

Nice tease, but I guess they want to preserve the look as a surprise.

^

Gordon and Batman had a conversation over his body. Do you really think they'd have just lost it and the point wouldn't be raised in the film? If Harvey was still out there on a rampage, there'd be no point to Batman doing what he did. Harvey's dead.

Yes, there was a point.
IMO you didn't get movie ending at all, wich is sad because is one of the greatest parts of the movie. They blame on Batman so the citizens would still have hope in good. If they knew the guy they saw as a white knight turned into a mass murderer, then all would be lost. That's the point. Dead or alive, and specially alive, that knowledge would cause Gotham to go into a nightmare of desperation and chaos.

So, for all, you are right, Harvey Dent is dead. Two Face? Not likely. But there's no going back to Harvey. That's why Batman made the sacrifice, so they would remember him as a white knight, an angel, a savior. If his truly locked in Arkham it's top secret.

Us, not knowing if he died for real was a tool they used to make us feel uncomfortable with this full tragedy. But yet, they could easily have him alive for a third.

Gordon had the body. It wasn't like it was ambiguous like Ra's. Gordon, and the police have the body. He's dead. 100% dead. No coming back.

Did anyone said "Harvey Dent is dead"? Did he had his skull bleeding or anything? No he was unconsious. No one said anything about him being dead at all. You can believe what you want, that's the fun part of how it was shown, but two guys felt from the same high, and one survived. Is he dead because you saw 5 seconds of a funeral? I really doubt they had an open casket to a guy with a face gone crap like Harvey Dent. Really.

And Batman touched the guy in a way that didn't feel like dead. It's like at the end, they killed Batman and Harvey Dent for the sake of Gotham. And this isn't like Rah's at all. I mean, a crashing/exploding train compared to a fall not bigger than Maroni's? Give me a break.

There was no autopsy, not even a comment, nothing to sustain such statement as Harvey Dent being dead for real. NOT AT ALL.

Yes, there was a point.
IMO you didn't get movie ending at all, wich is sad because is one of the greatest parts of the movie. They blame on Batman so the citizens would still have hope in good. If they knew the guy they saw as a white knight turned into a mass murderer, then all would be lost. That's the point. Dead or alive, and specially alive, that knowledge would cause Gotham to go into a nightmare of desperation and chaos.

So, for all, you are right, Harvey Dent is dead. Two Face? Not likely. But there's no going back to Harvey. That's why Batman made the sacrifice, so they would remember him as a white knight, an angel, a savior. If his truly locked in Arkham it's top secret.

Us, not knowing if he died for real was a tool they used to make us feel uncomfortable with this full tragedy. But yet, they could easily have him alive for a third.

I haven't seen the film yet, going to the midnight showing tomorrow night.

Only thing I don't like from what I've been hearing is the bad decision to
put the blame on Batman, when...Surprise!! They could have easily pinned it on that homicidal maniac that is going around causing death and destruction. What was his name again...oh yeah!, the Joker.

It goes against Batman's belief in not killing. He may have not actually killed, but him saying it's ok for people to think he did is dumb.

I know this isn't the comics...but I'm still going to say it. I don't think Batman would ever do something like that in the comics. From all the stories I remember where his name gets tarnished...he's always finding a way to redeem himself.

I know they can do that for a third with Gordon saying he made a mistake and Batman wasn't really the murderer but that would come off as kind of lame. Especially, since they could have blamed it on a certain someone else.

Did anyone said "Harvey Dent is dead"? Did he had his skull bleeding or anything? No he was unconsious. No one said anything about him being dead at all. You can believe what you want, that's the fun part of how it was shown, but two guys felt from the same high, and one survived. Is he dead because you saw 5 seconds of a funeral? I really doubt they had an open casket to a guy with a face gone crap like Harvey Dent. Really.

And Batman touched the guy in a way that didn't feel like dead. It's like at the end, they killed Batman and Harvey Dent for the sake of Gotham. And this isn't like Rah's at all. I mean, a crashing/exploding train compared to a fall not bigger than Maroni's? Give me a break.

There was no autopsy, not even a comment, nothing to sustain such statement as Harvey Dent being dead for real. NOT AT ALL.

I would just like to point out the excellent grammar in the post above.

I don't think we all watched the same movie.
Dent "died" in the hospital explosion. Yeah, Gordon told the GPD to say they had him, but I thought it was accepted that Dent died when the man in the bar said "Dent, I thought you was dead." What we saw at the end of the movie was a memorial to Harvey and what he did for the city. Harvey was Gotham's hero - but he's gone now. Now - we have Two Face.

Who, I might add, is still alive. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

Now that I read my post again, I can't help but love my grammar.

Anyway, that's exactly what I was trying to point out. Mrlectric, thanks.

I haven't seen the film yet, going to the midnight showing tomorrow night.

Only thing I don't like from what I've been hearing is the bad decision to
put the blame on Batman, when...Surprise!! They could have easily pinned it on that homicidal maniac that is going around causing death and destruction. What was his name again...oh yeah!, the Joker.

It goes against Batman's belief in not killing. He may have not actually killed, but him saying it's ok for people to think he did is dumb.

I know this isn't the comics...but I'm still going to say it. I don't think Batman would ever do something like that in the comics. From all the stories I remember where his name gets tarnished...he's always finding a way to redeem himself.

I know they can do that for a third with Gordon saying he made a mistake and Batman wasn't really the murderer but that would come off as kind of lame. Especially, since they could have blamed it on a certain someone else.

Just watch the movie, then you'll undersatand.

Yes, there was a point.

that is exactly what i thought

Yes, there was a point.

But isn't there a Funeral in the Movie for Harvey or is all that just plain BS?

But isn't there a Funeral in the Movie for Harvey or is all that just plain BS?

Yes there is. But like everyone is saying, its for the sole purpose of showing the death of Harvey, not Two-Face. I think Two-Face will be back for another go round. Just my opinion of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"