The Dark Knight Two-Faces's scars

Lets hope so.

I want the suit to be half and half. If not they're taking away a part of Two Face that was always been there in every medium.

Mr. Socko said:
Lets hope so.

I want the suit to be half and half. If not they're taking away a part of Two Face that was always been there in every medium.

But would that truly look on screen? I just dont like it, its to...gimicky. The character is not all hurt by NOT having a two colour suit.

I'd say he'd be as hurt as Joker not having a purple suit. Is that good or bad? Take it for what you want.

For one, the Joker is not hurt not having a purple suit. Two, the Purple Suit is Iconic - the Joker is an iconic character. Two-Face not so much, to the regular movie audience. Plus the stunning visual about Two-Face is the, well....Two Face - not the suit.

If Joker isn't effected by not having a purple suit then Two Face isn't effected by not having a half and half suit.

I don't believe the Joker is hurt by not having the purple suit - however there is a difference. The Joker is an icon, and he has, more or less, always been shown to the public WITH a Purple Suit - Two Face does not have this distinction.

As they did with Ras not being Muslim, and Scarecrow not being in full Scarecrow garb.

Who cares, people like that need a life, they can go [INSERT VERB] my [INSERT NOUN] here for all I care.

StorminNorman said:
Who cares, people like that need a life, they can go [INSERT VERB] my [INSERT NOUN] here for all I care.

Who cares, people like that need a life, they can go EAT my NUTZ here for all I care.

Disturbing...but it works!

StorminNorman said:
I mean it is torn, dirty...differnt - but it is still clear that it IS the same suit.
Yeah I don't like that. Harvey's obsessive. I think he should keep himself together.

Ronny Shade said:
Yeah I don't like that. Harvey's obsessive. I think he should keep himself together.

Harvey IS obsessive, but is Two-Face?

Mr. Socko said:
I'd like to do that:up:

home%20alone.gif

OH MY!
http://eprentice.sdsu.edu/S04X/scase/home alone.gif

But Harvey is Two Face. He's not like Whesker where his 2 personalities don't know each other exist. They're much more intertwined than that. It's hard to separate Harvey from Two Face.

Ronny Shade said:
But Harvey is Two Face. He's not like Whesker where his 2 personalities don't know each other exist. They're much more intertwined than that. It's hard to separate Harvey from Two Face.

but there is a difference...I dont know. I just am not a fan of the two different colors. I personally would have no problem with a simple suit.

That is a simple suit with nothing different about either side. The Suit does not make the man, the disfigured head does. :up:

I have no problem with a simple suit either, but I think the ripped/dirty half would be even more of a stupid gimmick than the two colored suit.

Then we agree, a simple suit!!! Yay. Now all we need is Schrieber IN the Simple Suit.

StorminNorman said:
Harvey IS obsessive, but is Two-Face?

Harvey Dent is one personality and the other is Big Bad Harv. Together they make Two Face.

Just because something is a TAS exclusive doesn't mean its wrong. Usually it means its better.

I believe Big Bad Harv is from BTAS. It was never mentioned in TLH.

I always liked that one the best. Why should the scared side be "Two Face". It makes no sense, the scared side is not two faces. If anything it should be "second face". Big Bad Harv + Harvey Dent= Two Face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"