Two untitled Marvel films set for summer 2014

I would hope we see a First Class sequel in 2014 or 2015

it really depends if marvel decides on 3 movies a year or not... there's no reason a lower budgeted marvel film can't come out in 2014 (hell there's really no reason one couldn't come out at the end of 2013 really either)

Captain America 2 is most likely going to take that first spot.... while 3 other films (if marvel considers them "summer movies" are vying for the other... (Ant-Man, Runaways, and Doctor Strange). One of those 3 are almost guaranteed.

I used to be on the "Winter Soldier for Cap 2" bandwagon, but after thinking it over I agree that he would make more sense in the third movie (assuming we get a third movie). I think a good way to go about it might be to have a subplot in Cap 2 that teases Winter Soldier, then have him revealed during the post-credit scene to lead into Cap 3.

X-Men First Class isn't Marvel it's Fox so it's up to Fox when they make the sequal.

In the EW article 5 movies are mentioned, including Ant-Man, Inhumnas and Guardians of the Galaxy. Does this mean that these are Marvel's next movies?

In the EW article 5 are mentioned, including Ant-, Inhumnas and Guardians of the Galaxy. Does this mean that these are Marvel's next movies?

Nah, they were just rumors they asked Feige about. Doc Strange has also been mentioned a ****ton of times. Guardians of the Galaxy would make a damn good film, too.

Nah, they were just rumors they asked Feige about. Doc Strange has also been mentioned a ****ton of times. Guardians of the Galaxy would make a damn good film, too.
I think for 2014 will get CAP2 and Strange. But Marvel has a load of movies in development if they release 2 a year and stop with what they have said it will be done by 2018 (not including sequels). So when will Marvel start releasing 3-4 movies a year (I mean DIS/Marvel).

So what are the chances we see Galaxy or Inhumans by 2014.

They say they'll release two films in *summer* of 2014....but does that necessarily rule out more films in the "off" season? I have a feeling they might concentrate on tentpole films for summer, of course, but might make some smaller budget films for spring or Holiday season. Something like Luke Cage and/or Iron Fist could fit in there, since they wouldn't require massive fx budgets.

I don't see Inhumans as necessarily being a tentpole, big budget affair, either....their powers aren't really as massive as an Avengers war-of-worlds/dimensions extravaganza. GOTG, on the other hand, would likely be a huge Star Wars-sized undertaking.

I don't know... the inhumans are pretty spfx heavy... uve gotta get cgi prehensile hair working and looking good, you've got a guy who levels cities with a whisper, an abe sapien like character, a girl who controls the elements, a giant teleporting bulldog, and a guy with pan like legs who causes earthquakes..... that's pretty cgi heavy, not to mention set designs akin to Asgard.

great. now I'm hyped for an Inhumans movie too. Thanks alot, spideyboy.

Although I'd introduce the Kree first before introducing the Inhumans...

great. now I'm hyped for an Inhumans movie too. Thanks alot, spideyboy.

Although I'd introduce the Kree first before introducing the Inhumans...

Agreed.
It really makes no sense to start talking about Inhumans without introducing the Kree who actually created them.

well... to be fair the inhumans movie could be the movie that introduces the kree (unless they end up appearing in the avengers film)

I think it'll be Cap 2 & either Dr. Strange or Ant-Man.

I want Strange more, but I want Ant-Man to come out already so Pym & Wasp can be in Avengers 2.

I think it'll be Cap 2 & either Dr. Strange or Ant-Man.

I want Strange more, but I want Ant-Man to come out already so Pym & Wasp can be in Avengers 2.
Ant-Man/Wasp can cameo in Iron Man 3/2014 Marvel (2) and be introduced in Avengers like Hawkeye.

well... to be fair the inhumans movie could be the movie that introduces the kree (unless they end up appearing in the avengers film)

Eh....I dunno. I don't think Inhumans would work on its own as a standalone, showing these aliens (Kree) out in space creating a subrace of superhumans and more or less not having that movie interact with the rest of the Marvel Film Universe at all.

I think one of two strategies would be the most logical to introduce The Inhumans into the MFU:

1) Bring Mar-Vell (and Carol Danvers) into an Avengers film (preferably Avengers 2) and introduce him via the Kree-Skrull War. *Then* have the Inhumans come out later that year/next year, with some of the Kree seen in Avengers reprising their roles as cameos.

2) Get the film rights to FF back, and make the new FF film pick up where FFROTSS left off (for the love of god, NO MORE REBOOTS....except in the case of Dr. Doom, whose portrayal in the two Fox films needs to be dropped like a bad habit) and feature the FF's first encounter with the Inhumans on Attilan.

Actually, I think the *best* approach would be in this order:

1) Avengers 2 --- Kree-Skrull War. Mar-Vell and other Kree are introduced. Carol Danvers becomes Ms. Marvel by the movie's end.

2) Fantastic Four "3" --- Marvel Studios gets the rights back from Fox. The storyline focuses on the FF's first encounter with the Inhumans.

3) The Inhumans --- standalone movie, going more into detail on the group.

Why can't they just tell us what the hell is coming out in 2014? Well if they know.

I do get the feeling if the Avengers do really well(Im prety sure Disney is banking on it) that they would want to do an Avengers 2 ASAP and would be one of those 2014 movies.

Disney would be foolish to not make a sequel to Avengers if it becomes a massive hit.

I do get the feeling if the Avengers do really well(Im prety sure Disney is banking on it) that they would want to do an Avengers 2 ASAP and would be one of those 2014 movies.

I think 2015 is more likely for Avengers 2.

An Avengers 2 before CAP2, Ant-Man, Dr. Strange or Black Panther. I think Marvel would want to do what they did for TA for TA2, introduce a lot of characters. Having a Strange movie, Ant-Man and Panther movie will help the roster grow. Also by having these solo films they can introduce characters like Widow and Hawkeye that can expand the roster further. If Widow/Hawkeye have their own movies these new cameos could spawn off to their own films.

I want a Doctor Strange movie badly. I'm glad he said it's coming sooner rather than later.

I think 2015 is more likely for Avengers 2.

Any with Feige recent comments, it does look like Dr. Strange is coming out 2014 which I am all for. 2015 is not that far away either.

An Avengers 2 before CAP2, Ant-Man, Dr. Strange or Black Panther. I think Marvel would want to do what they did for TA for TA2, introduce a lot of characters. Having a Strange movie, Ant-Man and Panther movie will help the roster grow. Also by having these solo films they can introduce characters like Widow and Hawkeye that can expand the roster further. If Widow/Hawkeye have their own movies these new cameos could spawn off to their own films.

I see where you are coming from. When Avengers 2 comes out, it probably won't be with the same roster we have now. Dr. Strange, Antman, Wasp, Panther, Luke Cage, Iron Fist all are possible options to join the team. Downey Jr may move on from playing Iron Man, or Thor/Cap/Hulk won't have as much of a role this time around. Black Widow or Hawkeye could easily be replaced with Antman and Wasp. The possibilities are endless.

i highly doubt avengers 2 will include Strange, Cage, or Iron Fist

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"