Underrated Creative Powers / Characters

Whatever happened to that other, female YJ? Rita DeMarr or something, I think her name was.

Rita Demara was murdered by Tony Stark. Yes, killed by tin head. That ****:cmad:

Yeah he was a 90s gem, too bad he's been forgotten.

Think Prowler could also be utilized in a new way, he's a gadgeteer and a really untapped character someone should give him a go.

Yes, Cardiac was cool. I really love the Prowler though. I have an an old over sized Blk&Wht mag called Deadly Hands of Kung Fu with him in it from like 1975. I like to see him, Puma, Sandman and Rocket Racer reform the Outlaws.

As for underrated/underused powers... I think Namor has tons of stuff to use. Most reader know he's strong and can fly but he is much more than that...

He is listed as being class 100 strength that deteriorates as he dries out but he has that suit that can keep him wet. So he never has to dry out.

He is pretty invulnerable as is but also has his Atlante an armor from Neptune which bolsters his invulnerability and strength.

He also has Neptune's Trident which allows him to control water, create water elementals, earthquakes, tidal waves, rain, fog etcetera.

He has a limited ability to control marine life, sonar and can create electric blasts light an electric eel.

He can also absorb other forms of energy and use them as electric blasts. He has that horn that gives him total control over all marine life.

He can make mental projections and the Sword of Kamuu is as powerful as the Ebony Blade and can negate any magic even that of Dr. Strange, it also make him stronger and enchanted.

He can fly and has heightened sences and reflexes.

With the upgrades from the Trident, Kamuu, wet suit and armor he has got to be Hulk/sentry type strong, he was already class 100 without it. Immune to magic, control of water, weather, energy manipulation. Wow... can you imagine if he were written with all his powers. No wonder he's so arrogant, he knows he's the best.

Another character that has different powers every time he is written is Nuklo. If he used everything he'd be in the Namor, Thor, Wonder Man type league.

He is super strong, invulnerable, has nuclear blasts, can fly, grow into a twenty foot giant, fission into three separate Nuklos. He's pretty tough. He slapped around a team of Avengers pretty good and blew up a space station the size of a small moon.

Gypsy Moth... I forget her new name has a cool power,

Sybil has the ability to telekinetically manipulate materials and objects with her mind. She prefers the soft feel of fiber and similar soft substances, and thus confines her manipulation almost solely to fabrics both organic and inorganic.

I'd like to see her sew some peoples' mouths or eyes shut.

Ok when was the last time Cardiac was seen in a comic other than background fluff?

Did someone mention D-man??? Demolition Dunphy from the Cap comics? Hilarious!

Doc Samson kinda got revived after Byrne's run on the Hulk, plus he had his own one-shot, and was he recently in the Avengers (past 6 months or so)?

He always seemed under-utilized. He's the Dr. Phil of the superhero world only more suave and super-strong.

What about Paladin, Blob, or some of the old Hellfire Club member like Sebastian Shaw...is he dead? Can you imagine Shaw fighting the Hulk?

what happened to Selene?

Nothing. She was in the New X-men recently seducing some mutant... I don't remember who. I think they are probably still in mutantville sucking the life out of people.

Manifestation. I am going to have to say it is hugely underrated. Vastly.

Doc Samson kinda got revived after Byrne's run on the Hulk, plus he had his own one-shot, and was he recently in the Avengers (past 6 months or so)?

He always seemed under-utilized. He's the Dr. Phil of the superhero world only more suave and super-strong.

What about Paladin, Blob, or some of the old Hellfire Club member like Sebastian Shaw...is he dead? Can you imagine Shaw fighting the Hulk?

Paladin has been appearing in Heroes For Hire...

Wonder Man's been portrayed pretty well for most of his existence.

?

He's a fat guy who sells people diet books?

He's the only person on the entire Hype who can make a post that I literally cannot make heads or tails of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"