Underworld:Evolution on dvd 6/6.

Will there be an unrated dvd coming out at the same time?

Darth Elektra said:
Great news if you live in Australia,Its

May 17th!!!!!

You guys are Dam lucky! Get the movie first and the dvd.

Ultimate Movie-Man already said that in post #6 in this thread. Look at his link that says 6th June? Suckers. :D

Uh-huh...that's right!...bring it on now...m-hmm!

I'm sorry I'm in the Bring It On mood atm.

Underworld: Evolution, is it any good? I thought the first one was pretty good.

what I saw it in the theaters 3 times plus im gonna buy the dvd,lol.

Wish it would have been a 2 disc set.

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/underworld-evolution.html

Title: Underworld Evolution
Starring: Kate Beckinsale
Released: 6th June 2006
SRP: $28.95

Further Details:
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has announced Underworld Evolution which stars Kate Beckinsale, Scott Speedman, Bill Nighy and Tony Curran. The disc will be available to own from the 6th June, and should retail at around $28.95. The film itself will be presented in anamorphic widescreen, along with an English Dolby Digital 5.1 track. Extras will include a director and filmmaker’s commentary, a making-of-featurette, a visual effects featurette, a creature featurette, a stunts featurette, a design featurette, another featurette on the music and sound design, and a bonus music video. Stay tuned for the official artwork.

I bet there will be a 2disc, it will be annocced nearer the time but they will have a 2 disc.

SPIDER-MAN-ROX said:
Wish it would have been a 2 disc set.

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/underworld-evolution.html

Title: Underworld Evolution
Starring: Kate Beckinsale
Released: 6th June 2006
SRP: $28.95

Further Details:
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has announced Underworld Evolution which stars Kate Beckinsale, Scott Speedman, Bill Nighy and Tony Curran. The disc will be available to own from the 6th June, and should retail at around $28.95. The film itself will be presented in anamorphic widescreen, along with an English Dolby Digital 5.1 track. Extras will include a director and filmmaker’s commentary, a making-of-featurette, a visual effects featurette, a creature featurette, a stunts featurette, a design featurette, another featurette on the music and sound design, and a bonus music video. Stay tuned for the official artwork.

So it's essentially the same set-up as the DVD for the first movie. That's good for a one-disc dealie! The only think I liked about the two-disc extended DVD was the extra commentary with Kate Beckinsale and Scott Speedman, and Kate does a Viktor impression that's just hilarious!

Yea,thats alot of special features for a 1 disc. I'll be picking this one up.

over here the first film when it was first out was a 2 disc and you guys got a one disc strange?

Yea,we originally got a 1 disc then a 2 disc,extended version. I would expect the same. Personally Underworld may hurt UE in sells because not that many are going to pick up a single disc version when in a few monthes the 2 dsic will come out.

oh,the part with the troopers? If so then yea that part was cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"