What do you want in a Dead Rising sequel?

1. Bigger text
2. An entire city
3. Different style of infinite mode: You don't get hurt every 100 seconds.

Saint's Row-esque world + Zombie hoardes = Best zombie game of all time.

You should check out this info about the canceled game Treyarch was making called Dead Rush:

http://ps2.gamespy.com/playstation-2/dead-rush/515362p1.html

I actually got to play this game and it was unbelievable. Driving + car combat + scavenging parts for your car + good controls + open city + lots of weapons + other survivors + neat scenarios.

Why the heck didn't they make that game? Ask Activision. :cmad:

You should check out this info about the canceled game Treyarch was making called Dead Rush:

http://ps2.gamespy.com/playstation-2/dead-rush/515362p1.html

I actually got to play this game and it was unbelievable. Driving + car combat + scavenging parts for your car + good controls + open city + lots of weapons + other survivors + neat scenarios.

Why the heck didn't they make that game? Ask Activision. :cmad:

It probably wouldn't have been very good. Treyarch isn't exactly a power house developer, and the PS2 days wouldn't have produced a really overwhelming zombie infestation like this gen has, with Dead Rising.

I want a whole city just as heavily populated with zombies as the mall was. And more weapons. And enviromental kills.

I would love a much easier game please

Ok, this is going to make me sound ridiculously old, but to hell with it: kids these days... No idea what "hard" means. :whatever:

Why, back in the old days we had games where you couldn't even control your jump (Ghosts n' Goblins) and you had to finish the game in one sitting, because there was none of that saving or password nonsense (Mega Man 1, Battletoads). Other games were pretty much brutal and unbeatable unless you cheated (again, Battletoads, and Contra).

Damn, I do feel pretty old now. :csad:

I agree. You know what else I hate? When people complain about the save game feature in this. It's exactly the same as the save game feature in Resident Evil and GTA, but no one complains about those...at least not nearly as much as they did about the one in Dead Rising.

I agree with everyone on the save feature. It sucked so bad. If you accidently clicked new game you were ****ed.

Less repetitive game play. I got bored of the game an hour in.

I liked the save feature. I thought it was pretty easy to comprehend.:huh:

Ok, this is going to make me sound ridiculously old, but to hell with it: kids these days... No idea what "hard" means. :whatever:

Why, back in the old days we had games where you couldn't even control your jump (Ghosts n' Goblins) and you had to finish the game in one sitting, because there was none of that saving or password nonsense (Mega Man 1, Battletoads). Other games were pretty much brutal and unbeatable unless you cheated (again, Battletoads, and Contra).

Damn, I do feel pretty old now. :csad:

Ghosts n' Goblins was impossible! At least it had an end though, I remember Atari 2600/Coleco Vision games that just kept going and never really had an ending.

Ghosts n' Goblins was impossible! At least it had an end though, I remember Atari 2600/Coleco Vision games that just kept going and never really had an ending.

That game was a son of a *****. Not only were you playing the game knowing full well you weren't going to beat it, you were going to play half of it with the character in nothing but his underwear.

Humiliating and demeaning, yes, but goddamn it, I love it for it.

I bought my 360 when I saw screenshots for Dead Rising, i creamed.

I really do hope they do make a part two because this game is fantastic.

One thing: Online. That is all.

My list:

1) Online
2) Split Screen and lan
3) open seamless world even if you are tethered in multi player
4) weapon building. hair sprey and lighter anyone?
5) In a city or on a island
6) a selection of mini missions involving survival in a single shop for a alocated amount of time. Like andy in the gun shop in dawn of the dead. which brings me to...
7) Celeb shoot out minigame
8) healt and hunger to be seperate with hunger on a seperate gague like mgs3 meaning you are more effective when fed but it doesnt hamper game play that much.
9) Resi style crimson heads (just the odd fast zombie not too many)
10) custom charicter i want to fight the undead.

and thats all for now apart from bigger txt which gets my vote from the start. im sure i can think of more.

It probably wouldn't have been very good. Treyarch isn't exactly a power house developer, and the PS2 days wouldn't have produced a really overwhelming zombie infestation like this gen has, with Dead Rising.

I played it, it was awesome. It had everything that you would want out of such a game. In fact, the demo I played was one of the best, most exciting game experiences I've had.

True, there wasn't exactly an overwhelming zombie infestation because of the limitations of the PS2 generation, but the game was FUN: open-world GTA style zombie driving car modding game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"