Venom or Spiderman?

Ok guys let just chill out.
This thread sucks?
YES
Should be closed?
YES
Should we start fighting over a thread that is pointless?
No.

Tad Fatherton said:
you're an idiot.

Maybe, but at least I don't use enormous letters in my post to compensate for a lack of intelligence.

I don't know what is most funny:
If it's this useless thread or you people fighting over it.
LOL

Odametal said:
LOL
The useless fighting over a useless thread is quiet funny...but oh well. The creator tried to redeem it.

chaseter said:
Do the four asterics stand for cake? I like cake...vanilla cake with strawberry icing. Or chocolate cake is good too.

i like cake with ice cream....Oreo ice cream

Odametal said:
LOL
Can anyone explain to me how this is any less of a useful thread than any other thread that's been made? It's for a discussion on the possibility that Peter could display some venom characteristics... I think this is a pretty interesting idea and certainly just as important as oh, I don't know... the "dancing venom" thread.

Considering ultimate spidey "venomed out" for a brief second I wouldnt mind it if he did that, imediately regained control and headed for the church tower.

chaseter said:
And Aunt May becomes Carnage but Ben Reiley is thankfully there to use his supersonic gun to....BLAST YOU AWAY FOR YOUR INSOLENCE!:cmad:

theres no such things as stupid questions, just stupid mindless posts, he just asked a question, hes new to this lets help him, we were all n00bs once too

Flash-er said:
Can anyone explain to me how this is any less of a useful thread than any other thread that's been made? It's for a discussion on the possibility that Peter could display some venom characteristics... I think this is a pretty interesting idea and certainly just as important as oh, I don't know... the "dancing venom" thread.

you actually are 100% right there

the dancing venom thread was for laughs only.. it was BS and useless

this sparks at least some discussion though

Flash-er said:

Ok, you won.
The dancing venom thread is even worse that this one, so I'm gonna answer like you want.
The original idea that Parker will turn into Venom it would just be wrong.
Its not everyone that knows about the USM that Pete becomes a monster.
I think raimi won't do this, because people will get confused, cause let's face it, before the movie comes out, we'll see a lot of venom link to Eddie, and making Pete becomes Venom, even its just for a bit, would destroy a possible marketing campaign. Movies are made for general public, not just comic book fans.

The Venom "dancing" was possible CGI test footage. Sure it was fake, but it was still a possible spoiler. That thread had real merit.

This is a pointless thread because it is simply someones thought, made worse by pointless conjecture and arguing. How is this a spoiler? How does this thread have any worth? Plus, the whole thread was altered when the original post was edited. It's a rediculous thread made worse by all these worthless responses. Including this one.

matthooper said:
The Venom "dancing" was possible CGI test footage. Sure it was fake, but it was still a possible spoiler. That thread had real merit.

This is a pointless thread because it is simply someones thought, made worse by pointless conjecture and arguing. How is this a spoiler? How does this thread have any worth? Plus, the whole thread was altered when the original post was edited. It's a rediculous thread made worse by all these worthless responses. Including this one.

Ditto

Lets end the controversy and hope for a quick closing of this thread.

It would certainly be a mercy killing.

..and before anyone says, why would Venom be dancing. There is test footage of Spider-Man and GG dancing for SM1 so it certainly made sense that the Venom dancing could have possibly been real.

justinisloco said:
theres no such things as stupid questions, just stupid mindless posts, he just asked a question, hes new to this lets help him, we were all n00bs once too
And some of us still are (YOU) :woot:

matthooper said:

If anyone thought the "dancing" venom was real CGI test footage, they've got issues. If it were to be TRUE test footage, they would've had him doing moves that Venom would do in the movie, not act like he was going for a sequal to "Druken Master".

What's really sad is the fact that the majority of the people who have a problem with this thread are the ones that have kept it going... if you don't want to keep this thread in view, IGNORE IT. If no one has interest, IT WILL DISSAPEAR AND DIE. (and you people call me stupid).

Lastly, I'm not new. I've been coming to this site since it was simply "spider-man hype". I've just got better things to do with my time than post 1,000's of times within a year. :whatever:

Flash-er said:
If anyone thought the "dancing" venom was real CGI test footage, they've got issues. If it were to be TRUE test footage, they would've had him doing moves that Venom would do in the movie, not act like he was going for a sequal to "Druken Master".

What's really sad is the fact that the majority of the people who have a problem with this thread are the ones that have kept it going... if you don't want to keep this thread in view, IGNORE IT. If no one has interest, IT WILL DISSAPEAR AND DIE. (and you people call me stupid).

Lastly, I'm not new. I've been coming to this site since it was simply "spider-man hype". I've just got better things to do with my time than post 1,000's of times within a year. :whatever:
if it was real, why would they test it in dancing venom, why not test it in how venom should look and detail.

Flash-er said:

Guess what. There was almost identicle CGI test footage of Spider-Man and Green Goblin dancing for Spider-Man 1. It's on the Spider-Man DVD. They do it to show the range of motion.

So why would we have issues? It looked pretty good to me and most on the board. Plus, the same dancing has been shown with other CGI test footage on the Spider-Man DVD. They don't make test footage with moves from the film, because they don't know what moves will work and look good. It's pre-production stuff, to see what might work by seeing the range of motion by dancing. There is still a debate going on about it's authenticity.

Good comeback Einstein. Go away.

matthooper said:
Guess what. There was almost identicle CGI test footage of Spider-Man and Green Goblin dancing for Spider-Man 1. It's on the Spider-Man DVD. They do it to show the range of motion.

So why would we have issues? It looked pretty good to me and most on the board. Plus, the same dancing has been shown with other CGI test footage on the Spider-Man DVD. They don't make test footage with moves from the film, because they don't know what moves will work and look good. It's pre-production stuff, to see what might work by seeing the range of motion by dancing. There is still a debate going on about it's authenticity.

Good comeback Einstein. Go away.
I'm sure someone called it "dancing venom" before me, but it's hardly dancing by having the character stumble around in a circle and fall. How is that showing range of motion? Shouldn't there be jumping? Crouching? Tumbling? If I remember right, the CGI test on the DVD was more like calastenics (sp?) which actually DID show range of motion.

As for the "einstein" comment, hey, at least I got people to admit that this is a more useful post than a number of them out there and also since my question as to WHY this was a useless post, no one's been able to back up their comment.

And you actually came back to edit your post just to "add more insult"? :wow: good googlie-mooglie, you have too much free time. :whatever: And now for your response that, again, will bump the post and do exactly what you don't want it to do. Unless, of course, you're smart enough to leave it be. In which case, I give you kudos.

Flash-er said:
As for the "einstein" comment, hey, at least I got people to admit that this is a more useful post than a number of them out there and also since my question as to WHY this was a useless post, no one's been able to back up their comment.

And you actually came back to edit your post just to "add more insult"? :wow: good googlie-mooglie, you have too much free time. :whatever: And now for your response that, again, will bump the post and do exactly what you don't want it to do. Unless, of course, you're smart enough to leave it be. In which case, I give you kudos.

First of all, the Einstein comment was my idiotic attempt at humor. It was infantile and rediculous, and so was the "go away".

Now, It's only useless because it is a post that has no merit in this section. It has no substance or facts to back it up as a spoiler topic. It's not a bad topic per say, it's a bad topic in the spoiler section. It's simply not a spoiler. It's just a random "what if". There are plenty of other topics that this could have gone into. It's simply not a topic worthy of it's own thread. However, most of the topics are useless and not spoilers and not worthy of their own threads. The only problem is you compared it to a topic that actually DID have merit. The dancing Venom has still not been discredited. Just about everyone agrees that it is pretty sweet.

I guess I'm not smart enough to leave it alone.

flash-er said:
That, at some point during the movie, he will lose control, the symbiote will take over and spidey will grow some teeth, tendrils, voice change, etc. NOT that he'll necessarily go full Venom mode and start killing people, but that for a moment or two, he'll "venom out". Is that clear enough?

Sure. I can see it happening. It would add greater depth to the changes that we were witnessing within him, and would make his post-reactions more meaningful.

I hope we do see that; the lesson from that would help him.

MulligaN Stew said:
Sure. I can see it happening. It would add greater depth to the changes that we were witnessing within him, and would make his post-reactions more meaningful.

I hope we do see that; the lesson from that would help him.
An open mind and a logical response. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"