Villain for the sequel?

I'm all for Namor. That would be the "non-pointless" love triangle.

What's going on with that alleged Universal movie, anyway? Is that really gonna happen? Anyone have the most recent "Marvel movie development" list?

If a Sub-Mariner film is being made, my second choice would be Inhumans vs Negative Zone.

marvelman418 said:
I would say Namor. They hinted him. And Doom is at seas so he could like attack the ship free doom team up (they did in the comics).

Man, thats my idea too! that would be could...

My thoughts are it has to be Doom. Nothing else works. Unless you are a die hard FF fan, none of the other villans work. Galactus makes no sense, if they are going to use him, it would be in the rumored Vin Diesel project, Silver Surfer.

The way I see it, they welded Doom into a metal statue. Thats where they left his ash. Thats enough to make anyone go completely mad a vengeful don'tcha think? He manages to make his way back to Latveria, rules with an Iron Fist (pun intended) and seeks not only world domination because of his GOD complex, but his deep seeded hatred for FF push him towards their imminant annihilation.

One problem though, they kinda shot themselves in the foot. They don't have Doom in an iron suit and welded solid, the rays changed his DNA to a metal alloy stronger than adamantium, HIS ENTIRE BODY WAS STEEL, how does he get the joints unwelded to move again. I don't understand that aspect. But in the immortal words of one Stan Lee...

'Nuff Said!

But don't worry, the real superhero is on his way: :supes:

Gregvis said:
My thoughts are it has to be Doom. Nothing else works. Unless you are a die hard FF fan, none of the other villans work. Galactus makes no sense, if they are going to use him, it would be in the rumored Vin Diesel project, Silver Surfer.

The way I see it, they welded Doom into a metal statue. Thats where they left his ash. Thats enough to make anyone go completely mad a vengeful don'tcha think? He manages to make his way back to Latveria, rules with an Iron Fist (pun intended) and seeks not only world domination because of his GOD complex, but his deep seeded hatred for FF push him towards their imminant annihilation.

One problem though, they kinda shot themselves in the foot. They don't have Doom in an iron suit and welded solid, the rays changed his DNA to a metal alloy stronger than adamantium, HIS ENTIRE BODY WAS STEEL, how does he get the joints unwelded to move again. I don't understand that aspect. But in the immortal words of one Stan Lee...

'Nuff Said!

Very well put!

Obi-Ron said:
Too Cold War.

they could make him a younger animal rights activist-turned terrorist who happens to be russian and ends up with powers while trying to liberate the experimented on "Super-Apes"; maybe in an experiment to recreate the Fantastic Four's own powers but on animals first. and maybe the apes could slowly take over his mind like in the books; just to make him seem more sympathetic.

for his look, something like this but minus the obvious disfigurement and maybe a darker-hued fake fur coat.
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0187738/Ss/0187738/CN-674-14.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Goss,%20Luke

i still want the Frightful Four as rogue scientists/mercenaries hired (secretly by Dr Doom through the Gideon Trust) to open up a hole into the Negative Zone; whose breach would mean the destruction of New York (or some other city). this would lead into the 3rd where they meet annihilus and re-encounter Doom; who fled into the portal. Frightful Four lineup; going for characters who don't need much explanation.

1. Bentley Wittman (self-proclaimed genius and inventor)
http://www.anzwers.org/free/pier4/wizard.html

2. Janus [last name unknown] (physicist)
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/janus2.htm

3. Peter Petruski (an industrial chemist)
http://www.anzwers.org/free/pier4/trapster.html

4. a brand new female character, a geneticist, to round out the 4. i just don't feel like working someone as complicated as Medusa into it; to be honest.

their pseudo-employers (a dummy company for Dr Doom to manipulate)
http://www.anzwers.org/free/pier4/gideonboard.html

Muze said:
i still want the Frightful Four as rogue scientists/mercenaries hired (secretly by Dr Doom through the Gideon Trust) to open up a hole into the Negative Zone; whose breach would mean the destruction of New York (or some other city). this would lead into the 3rd where they meet annihilus and re-encounter Doom; who fled into the portal. Frightful Four lineup; going for characters who don't need much explanation.

1. Bentley Wittman (self-proclaimed genius and inventor)
http://www.anzwers.org/free/pier4/wizard.html

2. Janus [last name unknown] (physicist)
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/janus2.htm

3. Peter Petruski (an industrial chemist)
http://www.anzwers.org/free/pier4/trapster.html

4. a brand new female character, a geneticist, to round out the 4. i just don't feel like working someone as complicated as Medusa into it; to be honest.

their pseudo-employers (a dummy company for Dr Doom to manipulate)
http://www.anzwers.org/free/pier4/gideonboard.html

Excellent idea...

Just to recap my movie.

We open the film with an all out confrontation between the Fantastic Four and the Mole Man's street breaking monster. This battle can last about ten minutes with plenty of action for everyone and then at the end, we just wrap it up as another day for the Fantastic Four. Back to the Baxter where life continues for the Imaginauts.

After the Mole Man we discover that Reed has discovered the Negative Zone AND that Sue is about a month pregnant. We also meet Alicia's father and we discover that Victor's body has been stolen from the government warehouses of Latveria. Overwhelmed with the news, the Negative Zone goes on hold. However the Zone discovers the Baxter Building and Annihilus responds to an such an incursion by planning his defenses.

Back at the Baxter we discover that Sue's childbirth will be very difficult unless they find a way to supress the cosmic radiation that courses through her body. Reed discovers that the only solution is the Negative Zone and an energy signature that he's discovered there. Big suprise the energy is the Cosmic Control Rod that belongs to Annihilus.

The boys decide that they are going to go get the Rod for Susie no matter what the cost and they head out. Annihilus who is prepared dispatches the FF with maximum effort and imprisons them and decides to use their cosmic irradiated bodies for an new energy source.

Sue turns to Doom and the two of them go to save the Boys. Both fight to their last breath but in the end it is the unborn child in Sue's body who stops Annihilus. The FF and Doom return to the Baxter with the Cosmic Control Rod and Doom parts company but reminds Susan that she owes him and that Doom is a man who collects his debts.

Franklin is born and the FF survive another day. The Negative Zone still exists and the chance for scientific discoveries are still abundant.

But at what cost?

:ff: :ff: :ff:

Bearpod91 said:
Art12824.jpg

this should be the Galactus look if he gets in a ff movie. this goes for Silver Surfer too.

My idea :)

Galactus.gif

The Red X said:
Can't see that happening with a SS movie in the works.
I think it would be great to see the Galactus saga in a FF sequel, then have the Silver Surfer movie deal with his escape from Earth.

Who's doing the Surfer movie?

Arad seems intent on Puppet Master, who I think is one of the weakest FF villians in the Marvel Universe. A guy who makes voodoo dolls? Come on.

I think they need to have Doom back for sure, but if you add a second villian, I wouldn't mind seeing Mole Man. Simply because it would be awesome to see all these creatures breaking up through the streets of New York to do battle with the FF. I think Visually it would look cool.

Character wise you have to continue with Doom's story.

Thinking bout it now Puppetmaster is going to be a voodoo doctor isnt he. Who shapes clay still. And Mole Man who is kinda going to be like the penguin from Batman Returns I think they could be two really good characters to have in a sequel.

Have both of them and maybe the entire time Mole Man is working under the influence of puppetmaster

Doom and the Frightful(?) Four!

primemover said:
I was thinking about this a bit and was thinking it should be Doom again, with a touch of the Doombots and Inhumans lore, but modified to fit the FF Movie universe.

So in the movie Doom uses reeds cosmic machine to change Grimm back into human form, and then Grimm uses it to revert back into the Thing form, so Reed's device is proven to work. This is a dangerous thing, a working device that can give anybody super-powers, and Victor being the brilliant and devious dude he is, and actually being around and utilizing the machine, will easily be able to recreate it.

So I was thinking Victor goes back to Latveria and reclaims his family's throne and he uses those resources to build his own cosmic machine for his own nefarious needs. His idea is to make his own army of super beings to do his will(replacing the idea of the Doombots) in his search to end the Fantastic Four and in the long run rule the world. One problem is he cannot, and will not use this device on his own people, since it would probably be considered an act of terror and he wants the adoration of his people, so he looks to another society to release this on. He looks no further than a neighbor of his, the small country of Attilan, which at this time is a smaller war-weary eastern bloc country with a low population ruled by a king named Blackagar Boltagon(later Black Bolt).

So Doom, without their consent, and unknowingly to them, cosmically 'nukes' the whole society blasting each citizen with the same cosmic rays that gave Doom himself his powers, masking it as a meteor crash or something akin to that. Reasons for this are as above, but also for an expirement as he is a scientist, and also for political gain, because as they all start to change panic and fear floods the small nation and Doom comes to their aid with financial and moral support, due to himself being afflicted, and wins their support for the time being.

The cosmic 'nuke' had an effect, but not equally on all people, turning some into powerful super-beings, some seemingly with no change at all, and some into underground dwelling sub-humans.

So Doom makes his case for opposition to the Fantastic Four, saying they will be a global police which is a threat to the free world, but Black Bolt and his royal family, including Medusa, Gorgon, Karnack and Triton, are unconvinced. Then Doom's savior comes in a seemingly un-modified citizen of Attilan, Black Bolts insane and jealous brother, Maximus. Maximus did actually get powers, the powers of mind control and posession, so he aids Doom in convincing his brother and the royal family into doing his bidding, and facing the Fantastic Four and then rallying his super-powered populace into taking over the world.

So after that Doom and the Inhumans would face the Fantastic Four and eventually through the battle Reed and crew would thwart the mental hold Maximus and Doom have over them to once again save the world, and free the Inhumans.

After this the Inhumans would retreat into seclusion and since their entire populace is modified they adopt the ritual of bathing their children in cosmic rays after puberty for all to be equal as this becomes their ritual from then on.

Sorry this took so long, just wanted to get out, what do you all think?
this would be good but if the produers think otherwies this movies villiany is a job for the super skrull

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"