Villain for the sequel?

Galactus in part 2, however, Dr. Doom should show up right before the end credits.

Mole Man, Annihilus or Wizard as main villain would be nice to see next

I'd love to see a 5-10 min fight sequence at the begining with a villain such as Trapster.

I have a soft spot for Trapster and to see him in a movie would be great.

:eek:

Maybe Doom for Part 2 w/Surfer Cameo and then Doom saves the Earth and gives up his life by standing up against the Silver Surfer. The surfer realizes how precious life is and too see an villain like Doom join forces with the FF and give his life for the people of Earth turns the Surfer on Galactus.

I'm not sure what straight up villians i would put in the movies but i would like them to introduce, hopefully its true Silver Surfer, Galactus, Namor, the InHumans, the negative zone

It would be very interesting in seeing how they would make Galactus on the big screen.

I would hope they'd give that garish purple cosume an update.

IF the big G is in the sequel, they do not need to do much, if any, "updating" on the look of Galactus; they just have to hire the right people and spend a little money. Look at Spider-man: he looked terrible in the 70's t.v. show, but great in the movies. Same design, just more time and money! There is room to tweek the details of Galactus, but the overall look should be true to Kirby's original! Do we want an "improved" Galactus like we got an "improved" Green Goblin? I THINK NOT!

Kirby&Ditko said:
IF the big G is in the sequel, they do not need to do much, if any, "updating" on the look of Galactus; they just have to hire the right people and spend a little money. Look at Spider-man: he looked terrible in the 70's t.v. show, but great in the movies. Same design, just more time and money! There is room to tweek the details of Galactus, but the overall look should be true to Kirby's original! Do we want an "improved" Galactus like we got an "improved" Green Goblin? I THINK NOT!

Amen. Keep the classic look. GG looked terrible and was the only thing I didn't like about spider man 1. I think instead of updating character custums for movies, they should just keep them the same as they used to be. It may be cheesy sometimes, but it's more fun.

SpiderHulkThing said:
Amen. Keep the classic look. GG looked terrible and was the only thing I didn't like about spider man 1. I think instead of updating character custums for movies, they should just keep them the same as they used to be. It may be cheesy sometimes, but it's more fun.

Its more fun yes for the comic book fan, but to the main stream audience that doesn't know what the classic look was....they might say...."that looks like something out of the .....*insert decade*....." knowledge of what is classic and what isn't is lost on the mainstream audience....I think the look of Galactus at anytime in his history w/ the F4 would look cheesy....same with GG...its just the nature of their look.....but to put something that mammoth on the big screen as a villian if brought about in the right way would be cool.......the look no matter what will have its detractors and distractions....LOL......but I think they could pull it off even with how he looks now.....

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7453170&postcount=46

JMAfan said:
the look no matter what will have its detractors and distractions

Just like the look of The Thing. Won't please everyone. Galacticus and the Silver Surfer in a FF movie would be a FF fans *** dream come true, But not this one. Mabey a peek at at the end of the sequel. :) Especially with a Silver Surfer movie in the works.

I guess it just depends on what you call "cheesy" as the image at the link JMAfan provided looks pretty fantastic to me [it's not Kirby, but it's close enough]. Just look at the Alex Ross Galactus in MARVELS to see what he would look like in a "realistic" style. Again, FANTASTIC.

They thought Doom in armor would look goofy, but what we got was much worse, and now they hope to fix it in part 2. It's all there, you just have to get the right guys to build it, and Fox needs to let them do it!

But FF has already a signed villain for part 2, Tim Story.

Sorry guys, couldn't help it.

Mr Sensitive said:
But FF has already a signed villain for part 2, Tim Story.

Sorry guys, couldn't help it.

I sense a bit of pessimism here. :thing: Watch it or The Thing will have to clobber ya. :p

While I still think it is too soon to be bring back Doom, if Fox has their heart set on it, then fine. Let's get him over with and out of the picture for a while [let's not make the Magneto mistake and have Doom in every sequel].
So after part 2, lets have the Frightful Four in part 3, leading into the Inhumans in part 4! After that, you still have Skrulls, Negative Zone, etc., etc.

Kirby&Ditko said:
While I still think it is too soon to be bring back Doom, if Fox has their heart set on it, then fine. Let's get him over with and out of the picture for a while [let's not make the Magneto mistake and have Doom in every sequel].
So after part 2, lets have the Frightful Four in part 3, leading into the Inhumans in part 4! After that, you still have Skrulls, Negative Zone, etc., etc.

Dr. Doom never dies. He never fully goes away. For the 3rd, with a Silver Surfer movie in the works, the'll see how it is received, and if it's recieved well, and if FF2 does well, I can see a Galactus, Silver Surfer teaming for the 3rd movie. They can alude to it at the end of the 2nd movie.

Of course, I was assuming that IF the rumors are true about the Surfer in part 2, THEN the Frightful Four, etc. in the future films. If there is no Surfer in 2, then by all means, do that story arc in 3. I personally would rather see the Surfer introduced in an FF movie [ like in the comics ] then go off into space with the orgin, etc., in his own solo movie [ just like what they hope to do with Wolverine and Magneto ].

I heard rumours about a return of Doom together with the Puppet Master. Whether he's Alicia's father or not in the movie is still the question.

toisapolaris said:
I heard rumours about a return of Doom together with the Puppet Master. Whether he's Alicia's father or not in the movie is still the question.

I'm sure that if the puppet master indeed is in the movie....the only things we have actually heard are #1. Avi thinks he's interesting...and #2. Jessica said on the commentary of the DVD, that Alicia has a secret.....so if he's there he'll probably be her step-father just as he is in the comics.....both would cool....

JMAfan said:
I'm sure that if the puppet master indeed is in the movie....the only things we have actually heard are #1. Avi thinks he's interesting...and #2. Jessica said on the commentary of the DVD, that Alicia has a secret.....so if he's there he'll probably be her step-father just as he is in the comics.....both would cool....

Yea he would, but he's not a stand alone villian, or a main villian. So if you had Puppet Master, you'd have to have someone else as the main villian.
So you have Dr. Doom, Puppet Master, and or Moleman. And I believe they said in the commentary, Alecia would have a larger role. Don't remember anything about a surprise.

The Thing 2005 said:
Yea he would, but he's not a stand alone villian, or a main villian. So if you had Puppet Master, you'd have to have someone else as the main villian.
So you have Dr. Doom, Puppet Master, and or Moleman. And I believe they said in the commentary, Alecia would have a larger role. Don't remember anything about a surprise.
Doom is already on as a villain, i assume, but could certainly be wrong is that he is the main character....and i don't remember anyone saying "surprise???? Jessica said Alicia has a secret....but nothing about a surprise....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"