WandaVision WandaVision: season 1 Episode 9: “Series Finale” (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'MCU Limited Series on Disney+' started by Justice4#Rouge, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Dark Raven It's not about what you deserve...

In these shows where two people who don't like each other get stuck in an elevator, are forced to talk, confront some of their animosity and then even laugh with each other, they usually come out of it with more of an understanding and friendship. I don't think that ever would happen in real life. Both would walk away from that thinking "well that was awkward!". And then the two people might be civil and say the odd word but would never really hang out.

I've been in similar situations (not elevators) where I've been thrown together with another person I don't naturally get on with. Sure we might talk politely for the duration but then we'll just go our separate ways afterwards or even back to ignoring each other again. I think that's more common in real life.

2. lonewriter Registered

I am hoping for a Young Avengers series now that I saw the post credit scenes. I loved this show and will watch it again,

3. The Caped Knight Shield Avenger

4. Dark Raven It's not about what you deserve...

Should've been the Visions flying around battling in the background and Wanda and Agatha in the foreground.

Kev4000 likes this.