Weed will be a thing of the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice-man

Sidekick
Reaction score
So far, a vast majority of my dealers got busted, and this **** sucks, 2 years ago it used to be like, Ring*Ring* "got trees"

and they did, and they would meet you, and the bags would be FAT!

now it takes a good hour to find anything, and dealers are staring to get gay, they skimp your dubs down, it went from a good 1.2 to .6 -.7

we called this one kid up as our last resort, and we were waiting for a good half hour, we called back he didn't answer, 20 mins later we call back and hes all STOP ****IN CALLING.

WTF is that about, if he want money he better get his ass in line and sell me some Chron.

I'm just gonna start growing my own little stash, not to sell just to blaze to my head.

why don't you stop being a ***** and just grow your own?

:dry:

You could take up .. reading? :huh:

Nothing pisses me off more when I have to toke up with some schwag instead of the chronic.

why don't you stop being a ***** and just grow your own?

:dry:

i already said im growing my own.... :dry:

i need to build a phototron, all year round growing, id have a solid 6ft plant within 7-10 months.

If there was ever proof why you shouldn't do drugs, have a look at some threads and posts by Ice Man. :)

So far, a vast majority of my dealers got busted, and this **** sucks, 2 years ago it used to be like, Ring*Ring* "got trees"

and they did, and they would meet you, and the bags would be FAT!

now it takes a good hour to find anything, and dealers are staring to get gay, they skimp your dubs down, it went from a good 1.2 to .6 -.7

we called this one kid up as our last resort, and we were waiting for a good half hour, we called back he didn't answer, 20 mins later we call back and hes all STOP ****IN CALLING.

WTF is that about, if he want money he better get his ass in line and sell me some Chron.

I'm just gonna start growing my own little stash, not to sell just to blaze to my head.

Pure brilliance. I'm now sold on wacky tobacky. I think I'll go roast a fatty right now. :up:

I'm debating whether or not to allow this thread to stay open. I mean, he is pretty much flaunting that he is going to commit a federal offense. Yeah, I should probably close it. On second thought, lets see where it goes.

i already said im growing my own.... :dry:

i need to build a phototron, all year round growing, id have a solid 6ft plant within 7-10 months.

Tell us more about your proton packs and other weed related things. Right here on the forum please.

I'm debating whether or not to allow this thread to stay open. I mean, he is pretty much flaunting that he is going to commit a federal offense. Yeah, I should probably close it. On second thought, lets see where it goes.

I say see how it plays out for a page or two, but you're the boss. :cwink:

Congrats on the promotion Matt. Misuse your power wisely :up:

I say see how it plays out for a page or two, but you're the boss. :cwink:

I'll give the feds enough time to make a case against Ice-Man before I close it :cwink:

Nah, just copy his IP, track it down, and call the local authorities.

Yes it would seem like a federal offense, but why state weed to be illegal anyway, without reasoning i will not stop using or abusing.

technically, id just be gardening. like every other horticulturist. :woot:

thanks for letting the topic remain.

Yes it would seem like a federal offense, but why state weed to be illegal anyway, without reasoning i will not stop using or abusing.

What about some photos of your planting techniques?

Show, I heard you're a lawyer. Will you prosecute or defend him? Or are you not that kind of lawyer.

Tell us more about your proton packs and other weed related things. Right here on the forum please.

Not proton, PHOTO-tron.

Its a hexagonal shaped box, with fluorescent lights on each of the meeting corners.

Are those weeds organic?
Hydroponics is the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"