Weed will be a thing of the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show, I heard you're a lawyer. Will you prosecute or defend him? Or are you not that kind of lawyer.

You heard I was a lawyer? I am not any kind of lawyer?

Yes it would seem like a federal offense, but why state weed to be illegal anyway, without reasoning i will not stop using or abusing.

technically, id just be gardening. like every other horticulturist. :woot:

thanks for letting the topic remain.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! :woot:

What about some photos of your planting techniques?

Well there are a few ways of going about this.

Hydro-ponics - Growing your Herb in tubs of water, By growing it in water it gets more nutriants that it would need to grow healthier, this results in the Buds, Budding semi Hollow, and it makes for a smoother toke, and a higher high.

Phototrons- Growing it in a Hexagonal shaped Light box, the constant lighting imitates that of the sun but slightly intensified, resulting in healthier plants, its like growing your own food.

Natural growth - Growing it outside in the natural environment.

each method of growing results in different typed of buds.

You heard I was a lawyer? I am not any kind of lawyer?
Well... not "heard" but saw in someone's post. That's the main reason I started talking to you. In case I need... to get myself out of trouble.

When I first read the title of this thread, I thought it's an advertisement campaign for ROUNDUP or ORTHO. Weed Killa!!

Yes it would seem like a federal offense, but why state weed to be illegal anyway, without reasoning i will not stop using or abusing.

technically, id just be gardening. like every other horticulturist. :woot:

thanks for letting the topic remain.

I think you should use this in your defense see how it works, probably just as well as questioning the cop on Thanksgiving, but it worth a try.

I implore you Matt, please do not close any threads by Ice-Man or Muscles. Please.

That being said, I found a themesong for our resident Crime Lord:

Fits him so perfectly.

I think you should use this in your defense see how it works, probably just as well as questioning the cop on Thanksgiving, but it worth a try.

OK let me ask you this,

How come cigarettes aren't illegal, they cause more health problems, and more deaths than anything in this world.

How come drinking isn't illegal, it causes mental problems, causes people to be violent and aggressive if your not in control, it causes bad decision making, such as fighting people, killing people, and drunk driving.

Weed hast done any of those things.

give me an example of someone doing any of that while under the influence of weed.

How come cigarettes aren't illegal, they cause more health problems, and more deaths than anything in this world.
The blatant misinformation and unverified claim burns my retinas. :csad:

OK let me ask you this,

How come drinking isn't illegal, it causes mental problems, causes people to be violent and aggressive if your not in control, it causes bad decision making, such as fighting people, killing people, and drunk driving.

give me an example of someone doing any of that while under the influence of weed.

There have been multiple driving-while-high related deaths in my hometown over the past few years. The numbers rival drunk-driving deaths.

Do I think weed should be legal? Yes. But if you really bull**** yourself into thinking it's harmless, you're a ****ing idiot, plain and simple.

OK let me ask you this,

I smoke the hell out of some weed. And just like any intoxicant, it has it's downside. You are more likely to make a bad decision if you're not in your right mind, not matter what the reason. That being said, marijuana isn't nearly as dangerous as alcohol. It's all about moderation.

Ice-Man...I'm sure the delayed reaction time has no effect on your driving at all. :whatever:

What a

OK let me ask you this,

I've never said weed should be illegal, but it is illegal. So, if you get busted, you're defense of why is it illegal probably won't hold much water. Also, growing your own probably isn't a good idea, a friend of mine grew his own 'shrooms once and spent the night in the fetal position, naked, in his basement, talking to his dead grandfather.

I'll give the feds enough time to make a case against Ice-Man before I close it :cwink:

Your a mod now?!?!?! :wow: Ha! Now I can blast Singer and SR all I want now that I have some support from the other side! :o

:oldrazz:

There have been multiple driving-while-high related deaths in my hometown over the past few years. The numbers rival drunk-driving deaths.

Do I think weed should be legal? Yes. But if you really bull**** yourself into thinking it's harmless, you're a ****ing idiot, plain and simple.

That seemed harsh.

When Ice gets busted for growing weed, I can't wait to hear his story of how he told the cops to f-off and leave him alone :whatever: :ninja:

I'm debating whether or not to allow this thread to stay open. I mean, he is pretty much flaunting that he is going to commit a federal offense. Yeah, I should probably close it. On second thought, lets see where it goes.

C'mon Matt, this isn't the first time Ice-man's made a thread about his blatant drug use and none of them have been closed. This thread is gonna be too funny to close.

I don't understand Iceman. I mean, I like some of his threads but dude seems to be asking to get blasted in them all. I only respond mostly to his space threads cuase................everyone else seem to give him such a hard time that I don't even have to say a word. :huh:

When Ice gets busted for growing weed, I can't wait to hear his story of how he told the cops to f-off and leave him alone :whatever: :ninja:

He'd be a star on the next episode of

beat_down_logo_black_copy.jpg

OK let me ask you this,

Tobacco and alcohol aren't illegal because they're considered taboo for the most part.

Also we've already tried banning alcohol and it failed miserably.

And finally, the government gets a lot of tax money from cigarettes.

OK let me ask you this,

My stoner roommate had mental problems after years of heavy marijuana use. Smoking made him hyper-aggressive and violent.
He was a poor-decision-making maCHINE when he was high and got into three car accidents while he lived with us.

Like, all gang bangers get stoned before they go out to shoot a rival. :huh:

However, yes, it makes no sense. Cigarettes and Alcohol should be made illegal before marijuana. Smokes and Booze are a million times worse than marijuana.

Why do you think they are legal, even though they destroy way more lives than marijuana?

However, yes, it makes no sense. Cigarettes and Alcohol should be made illegal before marijuana. Smokes and Booze are a million times worse than marijuana.

Why do you think they are legal, even though they destroy way more lives than marijuana?

Agreed! I'm a alcoholic and even I think it should be illegal!

I smoke the hell out of some weed. And just like any intoxicant, it has it's downside. You are more likely to make a bad decision if you're not in your right mind, not matter what the reason. That being said, marijuana isn't nearly as dangerous as alcohol. It's all about moderation.

I smoke SOOO much chron, and its never affected me in bad ways, my reaction time is just about the same as its always been, and I'm 100% capable of doing the same things i am sober while high, if anything my concentration improves a bit.

I guess it depends on the person, im a lightweight with drinking, but it takes a mountain of weed to get me ****ed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"