Westchester RPG: Season One "First Class" OOC

What, specifically, would be the advantages of making Xavier a GM-controlled character? I think that it sort of comes off as telling the other players that they're incapable of making Xavier have a character of his own.

What, specifically, would be the advantages of making Xavier a GM-controlled character? I think that it sort of comes off as telling the other players that they're incapable of making Xavier have a character of his own.

Seconded.

Well with him under gm control he'd more of an actual consistant character within the school and not just someone that is brought in whenever he's needed. Also I don't think anyone is incapable of taking up Xavier, I have faith in every player here.

I guess the thing that I'm missing is how he'd be an actual, consistent character. I know I'd only bring him up when I need some dialog or a mission.

I'm with Indy, ah I mean Murdock.

Fury works well as an NPC in Ult Marvel, I think it should be the same for Xavier.

So what was the direction you wanted the RPG to move in? Cancuklehead said something about announcing the direction of the RPG and I wanted to wait for that before posting.

Well, I'm waiting for an answer on the Xavier issue, so I know whether I can use him soon or not.

Jesus Christ, one page in and we have continuity problems.

Joey Q would be proud.

So what was the direction you wanted the RPG to move in? Cancuklehead said something about announcing the direction of the RPG and I wanted to wait for that before posting.
I don't know anything about this so we'll have to wait until Canuck is on for this.

Well, I'm waiting for an answer on the Xavier issue, so I know whether I can use him soon or not.
Im guessing its a no considering such the huge consensus against it.

Westchester RPG Character Application
Screenname: Jono Starsmore

Character You Would Like To Play: Jon Starsmore/Chamber

Powers: Jono possesses a vast furnace of psionic energy in his chest and mouth. He is able to concentrate these energies as concussive blasts of energy or—when properly focused—dilated to the size and strength of a *does the quotation movement*... laser. :p Although these powers removed otherwise vital parts of his body, Jono's powers have compensated for this loss: he possesses limited telepathic abilities which allow him to communicate, and even project his thoughts to numerous people. He has no need to eat or even breathe.

Basic Origin of the Character: Jon Starsmore's powers manifested during a dinner party that he was attending with his girlfriend, Gayle Edgarton. The sudden blast of energy that it caused crippled Gayle, leaving Jon with the guilt of ruining her life. Outcasted and living in the streets, Jon was soon contacted by Charles Xavier, who enrolled him into his school. After attending the school for several years he was recruited into the X-Men, rather than emphasizing on training and controlling his rather destructive power--the professor thought it was time for him to put it to use. Although his power could dissentegrate a skyscraper, Jon still prefers to use his power as a concussive force against actual living beings.

Three Reasons Why You Have Chosen That Character:
1. Favorite character, hands down.
2. He'd be a good music teacher.
3. Not too many people are familiar with the character, so I'd like to portray him in a way to change that. :)
What Do You Plan On Doing With This Character As A Person : I'd like for him to be the teacher that all of the kid's are scared of (I mean he lives in the basement, and is missing half a jaw =/), yet only to find out he's a rather intelligent, and cool dude.

Two Complete Sentences In Proper English Explaining What You Can Bring To This RPG (As A Player): A decent teaching of beginner music theory. Oh, and descriptive roleplay.

What Fonts Do You Plan To Use For Your Character’s Speech? (Makes the roster look better): Dis one.

Please Provide A Small Sample Post In The Format You Wish To Portray Your Character In:

Throughout the rather stately corridors of the Westchester Estate, there rumbled the feet of the many students that attended. There was no bell, no intercom--only the simple chatter amongst the swarms of teenage bodies. Yet they all seemed to know exactly where to go at that certain time, for within their minds there spoke a man with a brilliant philosophy.

<Good afternoon students. Your Twelve o'clock is now over, you may take your hour lunch break in either your dormitory or the recreation area. From there I would like to meet you all in the auditorium; we have a new music teacher.>

At the auditorium..

Jon shifted in his seat a bit, those amber hues looking over to the professor.

<You really think this is a good idea?>

Charles chuckled a bit, resting a hand on Jon's shoulder.

<It may be hard at first, of course, Jonothan; but you're ready to be a part of this faculty. You're an excellent music major, and I believe there is a lot to be learned from you by these students.>

<If you say so, Professor. I'm still not the friendliest looking bloke in the world. I don't have cool shades, or a fashionable V-shaped haircut. I'm just a bloody frankenstein..>

146009-chamber_400.jpg

Do You Know How To Post Pictures On The Hype?: Yep. ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"