What if Hulk DOES come back?

MajinShenron

Civilian
Joined
Mar 13, 2006
Messages
355
Reaction score
0
Points
11
Namor feared if Hulk came back from whatever he came back from he would be very mad and people will be hurt. If Hulk does come back from this planet hes on (which probably will happen somehow) then what do you think will happen?
 
MajinShenron said:
Namor feared if Hulk came back from whatever he came back from he would be very mad and people will be hurt. If Hulk does come back from this planet hes on (which probably will happen somehow) then what do you think will happen?

I don't think he's going to go looking for any of them, but I'm sure they won't receive a warm and fuzzy greeting if he runs into any of them ;)
 
MajinShenron said:
Namor feared if Hulk came back from whatever he came back from he would be very mad and people will be hurt. If Hulk does come back from this planet hes on (which probably will happen somehow) then what do you think will happen?
He is DEFINATELY coming back in 2007 at the end of Planet Hulk.

When he does... Well, just look at my sig. :)
 
if it was not for plot devices the hulk should kill all marvel heroes and expecially the "Illuminates" but since marvel fans would cry for this i think he would smash them all without killing anyone

(maybe it's the good time the hulk finally beats to death Black Bolt )
 
DevilHulk said:
if it was not for plot devices the hulk should kill all marvel heroes and expecially the "Illuminates" but since marvel fans would cry for this i think he would smash them all without killing anyone

(maybe it's the good time the hulk finally beats to death Black Bolt )
I can't believe he hasn't cleanly defeated Black Bolt yet. Sometimes, comics don't make any sense. But, Black Bolt's days are numbered now, I hope. :up:
 
rodhulk said:
I can't believe he hasn't cleanly defeated Black Bolt yet. Sometimes, comics don't make any sense. But, Black Bolt's days are numbered now, I hope. :up:

We have to consider that the hulk never fought BB 1 vs 1 he always fought BB plus all the inumans in the same issue
 
DevilHulk said:
if it was not for plot devices the hulk should kill all marvel heroes and expecially the "Illuminates" but since marvel fans would cry for this i think he would smash them all without killing anyone

(maybe it's the good time the hulk finally beats to death Black Bolt )
I hear Hulk will get an even stronger baseline strength, so I'm hoping they will do something cool like have Hulk take out Iron Man, the FF, Black Bolt, and some others at the same time. Hulk smashing is good!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,771
Messages
21,808,704
Members
45,627
Latest member
WolverineHunt01
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"