What if... is entering 616 Marvel U?

They missed an obvious one
33.jpg

I have that book. Two-parter. Terrible artwork, boring premise.

Cyclops said:
I have that book. Two-parter. Terrible artwork, boring premise.
Yeah I hated it too. What if is really hit or miss.

yeah, but it did have one of my all time favorite single issues:

95076770084.43.gif

The only what if i had was... what if.... captain america something... basically he becomes president of the united states and kills FF before they "hijack" the spaceship.. shoots spidey down... and uh... damn basically he leads an army of super soliders as president... I had another one... what if xavier had the power of the juggernaut or something like that. That was pretty good. Oh and I had what if spiderman never married Mary jane(good 1).

Also i had Marvel What The!... i cant remember though it was like a joke book.

Elijya said:
yeah, but it did have one of my all time favorite single issues:

95076770084.43.gif

Oh, but you see, Conan WAS stranded in the 20th Century, when he fought Xena on WWWF Grudge Match:

http://www.grudge-match.com/History/xena-conan.shtml

There, a sorcerer put both Conan and Xena in New York in 1997. There, they had to find three objects: The Ring of Wisdom in the Museum of Natural History, the Scepter of Power in the United Nations building, and the Diamond of Wealth in the New York Exchange building. Each object was to be guarded by a powerful, deadly guardian. Whoever gathered all three objects and asembled themon top of the Empire State building would win, and be returned to their time.

Well, we all knew these bizzare ideas hadda come from somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"