What is the appeal of blue eyes?

Girls love my eyes.

My eyes are blue.

l_775285487cf5ff16904f1f4d31344336.jpg

:o

What do they say about your make-up?

I have two different shades of brown.
One is really dark, the other is a light brown.
I think I have an inbalance of the pigment in my eyes.
Is that even possible?

My dad had green eyes but, because of my mom I ended up with brown. To make things worse, she has relatives with amber and blue eyes! Damnit ma!! :cmad: :(

My dad had green eyes but, because of my mom I ended up with brown. To make things worse, she has relatives with amber and blue eyes! Damnit ma!! :cmad: :(
Brown eyes are a dominant trait, so if you're mom had them, you would have had them.
Brown eyes are cooler than blue eyes, because one day, we will take over the world. BWHAHAHAHA!!!:cmad::cmad::cmad:

SpeedballLives

Brown eyes are a dominant trait, so if you're mom had them, you would have had them.
Brown eyes are cooler than blue eyes, because one day, we will take over the world. BWHAHAHAHA!!!

tru dat, tru dat! :up: :cool:

I have brown eyes that are so dark, they appear black.

I have... pure black eyes, with a sparkle of red in them. It's creepy. When I put a flashlight right into my eye and leave it there for about a minute, my eyes turn silver, and once the light fades away, they become rainbow-colored.

My favourite colored eye would have to be a GoldenEye.

Wait, that's Ian McKellan? I've always wanted to ask who's the coked-out former disco king in your avie, Gunblade.

Is it me, or do blue eyes seem to be considered the greatest eye colour? It's like the blonde of eye colours. Even in Spider-Man (see, I'm talking on a level you can relate to even!), Mary-Jane notes Peter's blue eyes like there's something special about that (hah, we know that Peter Parker's eyes are supposed to be brown! Brown!).

Is it because it's rare to have blue eyes?

Are blue eyes beautiful?

I disagree. I have a passion for dark eyes, the darker the better. (Even though I wouldn't part with my own Green eyes for the world).
And I personally don't feel that blonde is the most preferred hair colour either.

I disagree. I have a passion for dark eyes, the darker the better. (Even though I wouldn't part with my own Green eyes for the world).
And I personally don't feel that blonde is the most preferred hair colour either.

I think blue eyes with dark hair looks better than with blonde hair. They stand out more and its less common.

Blondes look better with Green or brown. With blue it can come across as too cold. Blondes need to have a warm touch

My friend informs me that blue eyes are in actual fact a defect. That's possibly because I often insult his brown eyes as boring. :p Green eyes are the best.

Mine are both green and brown. Brown around the pupil, and then green everywhere else.

Mine are green.

Apparently, people with blue eyes are the most likely to suffer with blindness. Whether or not this is true I don't know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"