November Rain said:
reminds me of rock lee from naruto

rock_lee.jpg
haha!
or Amaro from FLCL!
amaro.jpg

Hudson said:
I kinda like deep brown meself.
I love dark, dark brown eyes (sigh). But, since my other half has light blue eyes, I'm kinda partial to that, too:hyper:

comicgirl said:
I love dark, dark brown eyes (sigh). But, since my other half has light blue eyes, I'm kinda partial to that, too:hyper:

blue are good true, always depends on the face, I believe.

I've always thought that a dark hair/light eyes or light hair/dark eyes combo works best.

Blond Hair and blue eyes are the standard of beauty because White people run the media and the world, and thats not a racist comment in any way, I really dig big blue eyes on dudes.

I have blue eyez and my friends and family comment on how beautiful they are and I remember why they tell me that. Girls love blue eyez...I must be blessed with the women. Thank you God! I love my eyez and women.

I think we like blue eyes because they're "piercing". On some level, we feel [or create] a sudden spark of connection to another when we see crystal blue eyes. They symbolize spiritual encounter and righteousness.

Green eyes suggest alienation and uncertainty. Brown eyes conjure feelings of kinship and familiarity.

Seriously, I love ALL eye colors. I have blue eyes and they're one of my favorite features. But I also think that deep brown eyes can be intensely beautiful/sexy.

Why is it that all of these old threads are coming back to life?

I blame Honey Vibe.

my eyes look alot like E

is that grey?

they are considerd pretty great.I think its because they are rare and alot of people like blue over brown and green no matter what its on.

Personally I've always had a fondness for green eyes!( mainly on my favourite film star Drew Barrymore but also on African American actors and actresses such as Gary Dourdan(CSI Warrick Brown), Vanessa Williams("Ugly Betty") and Philip Michael Thomas( Tubbs in "Miami Vice")

i have green/bue eyes . they start blue but go out into green- is that weird?

I have greenish brown eyes, but my faves are green. really deep emerald green. Especially on a girl with black or very dark hair. Oh sweet jesus, I love that combination.

I think it's because blue eyes are more "shallow" than brown eyes.

Look into brown eyes, and the iris and pupil run together; you can fall into them.

Blue eyes, however, catch you before you fall and beg for you to look at them.

This post made no sense, even to me.

I have nice blue eyes, and they are the best!!! lol.

I think it's because blue eyes are more "shallow" than brown eyes.

Look into brown eyes, and the iris and pupil run together; you can fall into them.

Blue eyes, however, catch you before you fall and beg for you to look at them.

This post made no sense, even to me.
No, it makes sense.

Your avatar is awesome, Gunblade.

Why is Mckellen dressed like that, though:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"