What is with music these days?

You also said "I hate classic rock."

Yeah, and I used Led Zepplin as an example, what the **** is the problem?

By saying that you hate classic rock, gives the impression that you hate everything from those time periods. But, like today, and like always, there's so many different sounds from then that you probably have never heard. And who sound nothing like Led Zepplin.

I still say you should venture into other cultures.

Japan has a kick ass Rock Scene...

How can you have a Sabaku no Gaara avvy, and hate Classic Rock??

:mad:

Sabaku Sou Sou...

oakzap425 said:

Sabaku Sou Sou...
I don't know what this post means at all, but it's awesome.

oakzap425 said:

Sabaku Sou Sou...

I'm not seeing a connection.

vega_4.gif
Most of these modern day, mainstream artist don't even write their own music anymore. Then when they claim to, you see a profession music writer's credit NEXT TO the artist who claimed to write trying to call it "Cowriter" and "Cowritten." To me it's more like babbysitter writing. No one is a song singer anymore. They are song DELIVERERS since they didn't write most of it.

Sarge 2.0 said:
I don't know what this post means at all, but it's awesome.

Sabaku no Gaara, or Gaara of the Sand, is a 13 year old boy, with a sand demon trapped inside of him. He kills people for no real reason, and uses on of many techniques, such as Sabaku Sou Sou, or Desert Coffin, to kill his victims. The Desert Coffin traps his victims in sand and the crushes them to death, with blood flying everywhere.

oakzap425 said:
Sabaku no Gaara, or Gaara of the Sand, is a 13 year old boy, with a sand demon trapped inside of him. He kills people for no real reason, and uses on of many techniques, such as Sabaku Sou Sou, or Desert Coffin, to kill his victims. The Desert Coffin traps his victims in sand and the crushes them to death, will blood flying everywhere.

And...what's the connection to classic rock?

oakzap425 said:
Sabaku no Gaara, or Gaara of the Sand, is a 13 year old boy, with a sand demon trapped inside of him. He kills people for no real reason, and uses on of many techniques, such as Sabaku Sou Sou, or Desert Coffin, to kill his victims. The Desert Coffin traps his victims in sand and the crushes them to death, will blood flying everywhere.
I kind of didn't care, but that's still pretty sweet. :o

Archangel said:
And...what's the connection to classic rock?

I like classic rock, and I'm also a rabid Gaara Fangirl.

I felt slightly insulted, since he/she has a Gaara Avvy...

oakzap425 said:
...Please tell me you're joking...

I am, but I still see no connection with classic rock.

I see.

This thread no longer interests me.

Indiglo said:
I am, but I still see no connection with classic rock.

I posted my answer...

Now I feel like I need to put up one of my Gaara avvy's to purge the evil.

So, I'm a fake naruto fan because I don't like the same music you like that has nothing to do with naruto?

Makes sense. :)

Even though I like anime, I hate anime fans.

I will say this for the Japanese! Akira Yamauko does kickass music.

NO... I said that in response to the fact that you acted as if you knew nothing of Naruto, while having a Naruto Avatar.

NO... I said "What's Naruto?" in response to you saying "Fake Naruto Fan." in response to me saying "I don't see the connection" responding to you saying "How can you like Gaara withouth liking Classic Rock?".

<out of breath>

Sarge 2.0 said:
Jolie will comfort you, I'm sure.

I miss my Jolie-chan...

She brought me warm chocolate chip cookies and cold soy milk to bed... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"