What is your education status?

Bachelor of Science - Information Systems Technology
2 Associates - Transportation Management and Visual Communications
CompTIA Security+ Certification
... working on graduate and CISSP certification.

Last edited:
The poll has been added about a week too late. :o

Bachelor of Fine Arts in Media Arts and Animation.

Which basically means I can create things that make people go "That's amazing! You're so talented! "

But obtain no career positions nor financial gain.

Thinking about going back to school for computer sciences, but everyone is telling me not to...
Trying working for an indie comic company while you study CS

Go to computer science my friend, I'm self educating myself in that field

I think the real question would be how many of us have been able to do anything with our degrees.

My bachelors is worthless...as I think all bachelors are in this day age. One of my graduate degrees is unused, but it was still a good investment.

B.A. in English and Public Administration. Currently in law school (which - believe it or not - is actually still a good idea in Canada).

I've earned two of my degrees to further progress in my job... does that count?

And I'll always be proud of you for that, son.

They expect you guys to automatically be good at that **** though. :o

Associates degree in Specialized Business. Trained as a special FX makeup artist and Fabricator.

Interesting question. Nice to give you the answer. I had completed my Bachelor's degree with the subject computer science. And recently enrolled with the Master Degree Program. Its good to be a graduate student. Hope my Master degree will be completed soon. Wish you all the students all the best for your forth coming degrees.

Online MBA Degree

I have my associates, working on my b.a. For elementary Education in which I should be done by next spring.

Associates. Though I wish I hadn't bothered...could have saved a lot of money in the long run and still got a good job.

I'm a certified Graphic Designer/Web Designer with basics in Videography, Sound Design and Writing, but I'm in Film School right now narrowing it down to Directing and Editing.

College student aspiring to be geologist. Graduated HS with a 3.3 or something like that.

I was proud of my self when I knew I was gunna get a 3.5 gpa, I was surprised because I thought i did horrible with some of my classes and I wasn't concerned with things like that.

What, no OTHER option? C'mon, some folks never finish high school and are trained in the interplanetary school of hard knocks instead. Bloody, specist poll. :jedi:

I'm graduated at Technologist Degree.

What, no OTHER option? C'mon, some folks never finish high school and are trained in the interplanetary school of hard knocks instead. Bloody, specist poll. :jedi:

I guess you if you never graduated, you could call yourself a highschool student, as you are technically still in the process, if you will.

I have an Associates Degree in Computer Networking. I just needed the paper to get into the company I am at now. I'm not even in Networking for the company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"