What is your philosophy on life?

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Nope. chemicals are the medium through which love manifests in physical reality. To say that love is just a chemical reaction is like saying that War and Peace is just ink and ground up tree fibers.

And the love I have for my Dad and best male friends, and for people I don't even know personally has NOTHING to do with procreation.

Cynicism's cool, but not when it's unfounded.:down
Go watch A.I.. A robot could be programmed to love for whatever reason. That doesn't mean this "attatchment" some how transcends the meaningless of life.

Life....enjoy it, cuz you only get one.

F*** b****es.

Screw the system, before the system screws you.

blind_fury said:
Go watch A.I.. A robot could be programmed to love for whatever reason. That doesn't mean this "attatchment" some how transcends the meaningless of life.

:confused: you're basing your argument on the fact that you can program something in a stephen spielberg movie to mimic an emotion?

blind_fury said:
Go watch Jurassic Park and then watch out for T.Rex's while walking across the street.

Congratulations. If you weren't kidding, then that is hands down the dumbest retort that I've seen while on the Hype, and that is saying something. :eek::up:

Damn you people, I spent hours coming up with the one I posted, someone love me!!! :mad:

THWIP* said:

Because if you buy a box of chocolates filled with peanut butter you basically know what you are getting. It's the assorted ones you have to bite into not knowing what it is.

my cat loves me, and i love my cat.
That transcends species right there.

DOG LIPS said:
Damn you people, I spent hours coming up with the one I posted, someone love me!!! :mad:

Jennifer-Love-Hewitt-Terrified-When-Filming-The-Pilot-For-Ghost-Whisperer-2.jpg

DOG LIPS said:
I thought you got it from Larry the Cable Guy. Sorry. :(

DOG LIPS said:
For the right amount of cash, i'll be there for you.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I thought you got it from Larry the Cable Guy. Sorry. :(
If I did it would of had the word "dump" in it 14 more times than it did. :(

Mr Sparkle said:
:confused: you're basing your argument on the fact that you can program something in a stephen spielberg movie to mimic an emotion?
You can program a machine to feel the same way people feel. It's nothing special.

Hades said:
my cat loves me, and i love my cat.
That transcends species right there.
He'd say the cat only "loves" you because you bring it food.
But I do know for dAmN sure that my love for the cool homeless lady that hangs out in front of my work all day has nothing to do with propagating the species.DAYum sure.

blind_fury said:
You can program a machine to feel the same way people feel. It's nothing special.

no, you in a movie, they programed haley joel whatever to mimic an emotion.

not the same thing.

god i can't believe i'm debating you on this.:(

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Go watch Jurassic Park and then watch out for T.Rex's while walking across the street.

Congratulations. If you weren't kidding, then that is hands down the dumbest retort that I've seen while on the Hype, and that is saying something. :eek::up:
Why, because I referenced a movie? :rolleyes:

Erzengel said:
Because if you buy a box of chocolates filled with peanut butter you basically know what you are getting. It's the assorted ones you have to bite into not knowing what it is.

DID 'FOREST GUMP'S MOM SAY "LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF ASSORTED CHOCOLATES" ? NO....SHE DIDN'T. :mad:

Well she should have! It would have been more accurate.

In Soviet Russia, life philosophies YOU!

Mr Sparkle said:
no, you in a movie, they programed haley joel whatever to mimic an emotion.

not the same thing.

god i can't believe i'm debating you on this.:(
oh I get, at the hype it's "cool" to be condescending. Wow, I hope I can be cool like you guys one day. :rolleyes:

blind_fury said:
oh I get, at the hype it's "cool" to be condescending. Wow, I hope I can be cool like you guys one day. :rolleyes:
Work hard, eat right, and punch old ladies. You'll get there, son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"