What is your philosophy on life?

Super Flight said:
*burts into tears* :(

Burt%20Reynolds.jpg

The Question said:
My philosophy for life:

Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations.

And, of course, always look on the bright side.
*vomits*

Super Flight said:
no one should be left behind, even if they don't believe in a higher cause of affection
"left behind" ? As in the religious idea? :confused:

Someone set up Blind Fury with that girl from Lumberjack's thread that talked about the birds dying.

Erzengel said:
Someone set up Blind Fury with that girl from Lumberjack's thread that talked about the birds dying.
She's mine!!! :mad:

KingOfDreams said:
Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

I prefer DO unto others before they have get a chance to do onto you.

Erzengel said:
I like chicks who physically beat me. :(

She'll beat you alright with her songs and poetry.

my philosophy on life???

99% of society are garbage, and nothing they say about how i should be living my life affects me anymore than the latest hollywood gossip on who cheated on who affects me. Those people that don't find the need to tell me how i should live my life get treated well, and how i would like to be treated by them...

...the friends you make in gradeschool are usually just in passing, the majority you make in highschool are the one's that teach you what friendship truly is..therefore the ones you still have AFTER highschool are usually the one's that are true friends.

Ideally I'm a neoplatanist and a post-structuralist. However, I find that cynisism and nihilism is what gets me through the day.

The following is mine, as lame as it is:

Remember the Golden Rule and fight for Truth, Justice, and the American Way

Don't expect much from people but be grateful when they come through.

Always try to cut past any emotional BS and try to look at the situation and deal with it for what it is.

Make the best of things and eliminate as much crap from my daily life as possible because to do otherwise is a pointless drain of your energy and you're gonna die someday and its going to come too fast no matter what.

Money=security=time. And your time is the most precious resource you have.

No children. I'm getting a visectamy as soon as I possibly can I think. Children are a total and complete ****ing crapshoot. You might end up with somebody who doesn't cause you grief but you can just as easily get stuck with somebody who makes your life a living nightmare.

That could sum it up too, Meatbag.

I'm truely surprised at much I've learned and how much my perspective has changed after just one year out in the "Real world". And i really understand now why they use the term REAL world because it doesn't take very long out here to lose the "glitter" in your eyes and the world seems more stark and less shiny.

I don't feel more cynical though, just more realistic. The world is not mean just like it isn't nice; its unemotional.

Don't waste your last breath on a dying cause. Know when to cut your losses. Say what's on your mind. Don't be afraid to break the law to have a good time. Live hard and die young (Skeleton Key). If people get in your way, step on them, don't **** on them. You can't drown all sorrows away. Fat chicks need a good **** too. STD's are imaginary. If the thought of suicide crosses your mind twice, then its time to kill yourself. College is for connections and getting laid/sloshed.

Admiral_N8 said:
The following is mine, as lame as it is:

Remember the Golden Rule and fight for Truth, Justice, and the American Way

Yeah do that except the American part. :o

Mine is just: Life is there to be lived, so live it.

Ill try to explain it simply though it might come out wrong.

Good and evil are not real, they are just perceptions of an individual. For me it keeps all things relative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"