What made you happy today? - Part 1

Learned only two topics for huge exam.

Both came up.

My confidence has been stupidly high today. I'm pretty confident anyway, but today was something else, and it paid off very well indeed. Met the CEO of the company I work for, for the first time, along with a couple of other bigwigs from the "national head office" and totally schmoozed them. Later I was chatting up a storm with my girlfriend's dad, we get on just fine but rarely have much to say to one another. I'm two for two today!

Learned only two topics for huge exam.

Both came up.

37833591.jpg

Last edited:
Might get to see his own UFOS flying in the skies in two years time. This thing is solid, innovative, and fast paced. Everything they're looking for with a low cost to match.

My confidence has been stupidly high today. I'm pretty confident anyway, but today was something else, and it paid off very well indeed. Met the CEO of the company I work for, for the first time, along with a couple of other bigwigs from the "national head office" and totally schmoozed them. Later I was chatting up a storm with my girlfriend's dad, we get on just fine but rarely have much to say to one another. I'm two for two today!

37833591.jpg
:up: Uncanny! I would have that as my twitter avatar, but I might pick up some undesirable followers.

My cold is slowly going away

Fair play to you for joining the Hype to say that.

Got tickets to see Star Trek Into Darkness.

Us vikings (Sweden) just now beat the clockmakers (Schweiz) with 5-1 in the Hockey World Championship final! YEEES! Gold Medal FTW!

But I'm very impressed by the Swiss team, and wouldn't been as disappointed if we would've lose this time compared to other finals. They actually beat the crap of their opponents until now. I was also somewhat surprised they didnt score more goals against us. They were very worthy opponents.

Anyway, although Schweiz did a great work: Sweden. Was. Better!

Wohooooo!

Last edited:
Mint fudge cookies.

Sony has competent customer service.

Going to see the new Star Trek movie. :D

Went to the movies, they only played one trailer and it was for Man of Steel :D

Just the fact that it's Friday!!!

going to Universal or Busch Gardens this weekend, can't wait.

Um...finally finding out where that Restless Draugr was in Skyrim for that one guy in the Dawnguard fortress.

I woke up today, knowing I didn't have to get clothes washed and ready to go to work tomorrow....I'll get up tomorrow knowing I only have 1 more Sunday getting clothes washed for the next work week, for at least 2 months. That makes me happy.... :)

Going to church, and hearing a good sermon that helped me put something into perspective that I had been thinking over. It's amazing how many times somethings been on my mind, and the preacher gave a sermon that almost sounded tailor made to what I was thinking about, lol.

Then went to decorate family graves a day early with my Mom. Went to her house, and helped her dig, and plant a garden. Grilled food with close family members. Then went home, and lazed around watching a new series. Overall, just a peaceful day with family, and a relaxing evening knowing no work tomorrow :woot:.

Last edited:
Finally got a much needed day off and used it to take a bike ride :)

I got contacted about a job at a theater I had sent my resume out to.

Excited about the prospect of my degree possibly getting me a job this soon after graduation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"