What made you happy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typed "Fade To Black" and "The End" to a script I have been working on for the last few months.

Found a copy of Michael Moorcock's Count Brass omnibus for 100 bucks. It beats the 150-200 pricetag I'd been seeing previously.

copyright that with WGAe or WGAw.

First thing I did once the words were typed!

And technically speaking - all scripts and screenplays are registered through the WGAw - but now I am just picking nits!

and scripts/screenplays only get registered through the WGA - for legal protection and legal date purposes, to have it copyrighted, it goes through the good ol' Library of Congress.

Tomorrow I have my agent get the Copyright through the LoC!

Last edited:
Found a copy of Michael Moorcock's Count Brass omnibus for 100 bucks. It beats the 150-200 pricetag I'd been seeing previously.

They really sell for that much?

I was visiting family about two months ago and was going through all of my old books and stuff. I found the entire series of Count Brass and Elric of Melnibone series, all in fantastic shape!

Cool! I guess I'll have to get them listed to sell!

Yesterday I had a conversation with peers and professors which ranged in topic from being sexually assaulted by a sea turtle to animal penises to serial rapist/murderer necrophiliac sea otters...and nobody involved with the conversation thought there was anything unusual about it.

Love it.

Being sexually assaulted by a sea cucumber is a terrifying thought.

Last edited:
Went to a convention today, had lots of fun.

What kind of convention?

Comic book and toy convention....met Billy Dee Williams, Doug Jones, Margot Kidder, Cindy Morgan, and more....

[YT]gW2D_Votd2Y[/YT]
This incredibly awkward bit of advertising gave me a huge laugh.

tumblr_mjc0vgW1ik1rdlrgno1_500.gif

The Rock was at another G.I. Joe Retaliation premiere with millions and millions in attendance.

Who is this roody-poo?

Just one of those one note wonders that show up now and then. They think it is the epitome of hilarity and sophistication to create a user name of a celeb or character and make every single post a recognition of that name. It wears thin by the 4th post.....and he's already up to number 8.

I hope he can keep it up but he seems like a cookie puss to me.

He's already a better poster than most people on here.

I finished my 6 day work week and have St Patrick's Day off. :awesome:

Hanging out with my friends for the entire day today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"