What made you happy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typed "Fade To Black" and "The End" to a script I have been working on for the last few months.

Found a copy of Michael Moorcock's Count Brass omnibus for 100 bucks. It beats the 150-200 pricetag I'd been seeing previously.

copyright that with WGAe or WGAw.

First thing I did once the words were typed!

And technically speaking - all scripts and screenplays are registered through the WGAw - but now I am just picking nits!

and scripts/screenplays only get registered through the WGA - for legal protection and legal date purposes, to have it copyrighted, it goes through the good ol' Library of Congress.

Tomorrow I have my agent get the Copyright through the LoC!

Last edited:
Found a copy of Michael Moorcock's Count Brass omnibus for 100 bucks. It beats the 150-200 pricetag I'd been seeing previously.

They really sell for that much?

I was visiting family about two months ago and was going through all of my old books and stuff. I found the entire series of Count Brass and Elric of Melnibone series, all in fantastic shape!

Cool! I guess I'll have to get them listed to sell!

Yesterday I had a conversation with peers and professors which ranged in topic from being sexually assaulted by a sea turtle to animal penises to serial rapist/murderer necrophiliac sea otters...and nobody involved with the conversation thought there was anything unusual about it.

Love it.

Being sexually assaulted by a sea cucumber is a terrifying thought.

Last edited:
Went to a convention today, had lots of fun.

What kind of convention?

Comic book and toy convention....met Billy Dee Williams, Doug Jones, Margot Kidder, Cindy Morgan, and more....

[YT]gW2D_Votd2Y[/YT]
This incredibly awkward bit of advertising gave me a huge laugh.

tumblr_mjc0vgW1ik1rdlrgno1_500.gif

The Rock was at another G.I. Joe Retaliation premiere with millions and millions in attendance.

Who is this roody-poo?

Just one of those one note wonders that show up now and then. They think it is the epitome of hilarity and sophistication to create a user name of a celeb or character and make every single post a recognition of that name. It wears thin by the 4th post.....and he's already up to number 8.

I hope he can keep it up but he seems like a cookie puss to me.

He's already a better poster than most people on here.

I finished my 6 day work week and have St Patrick's Day off. :awesome:

Hanging out with my friends for the entire day today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"