The Dark Knight What news do you want most?

Katsuro

Superhero
Reaction score
So I was thinking, what do we really know about the Batman sequel that's concrete? Practically nothing really. We know it's coming 2008, the Nolan brothers are writing/directing based off a treament by Nolan and Goyer, and Goyer said the treatment involves Harvey helping Gordon and Batman take down the Joker, and being scarred for the third film. We also know Bale, Oldman, Freeman, and Caine are pretty much definatley going to return, while the rest of the cast isn't certain.

So my question is, if you could ask WB to release on bit of information, what would it be? If they released information to the public tomorrow, what would you most want it to contain? A title? (so people could stop coming up with lame titles like Batman Continues) Casting? (all these random "That one extra from that scene in that one movie for Joker!" would finally stop) or perhaps a general plot summary? (nothing big, just what the general story is and who the villains are).

My vote is Joker. I figure either a)Paul Bettany gets it and I can stop worrying about him not getting it, or b)someone else gets it, and I can start getting used to the idea before the movie comes out. Also, a title would be nice.

Changes to the suit.

Boom said:
Changes to the suit.
I can't wait till they announce who the Joker is going to be, then all these non sense argumeants can end about who's playing him and new ones saying why he won't work will begin!!!;)

A toss up between the title and the Joker casting.

definately wanna know who's playing the joker.

None. The thing's not gonna be out for at least two years.

If any I want the film done right now.

I really want to know who's playing The Joker.

BTW, I just saw Gangster No. 1, and I am now fully convinced that Paul Bettany is the perfect Joker.

We'll definitely know the cast by the end of the year. That's the way it was with Begins. We got the cast announcement (or part of it) in Fall of '03, I'm sure WB will follow up with that tradition.

I really want to know who's gonna play the Joker.

I'm as interested in seeing what the villains will look like as I am in who's playing them.
Does anyone know if Lindy Hemming will be back?

Joker news.

paul_l.jpg

Paul-Bettany-001.jpg

paul+bettany.jpg

He should so get this part.

I would like to know all but damnit I wanna see my man Bettany nab the Joker most of all.

moonraker said:
I really want to know who's playing The Joker.

BTW, I just saw Gangster No. 1, and I am now fully convinced that Paul Bettany is the perfect Joker.

YESSAH!

Another convert.

BETTANY, DAMNIT!

joker.gif

WHO WILL BE CAST AS JOKER, and how many villains will be in the sequel. So far, about 8 have mentioned. That's what I want to know. :up:

"Who's playing Harvey Dent? "

Liev Schreiber cast as DA Harvey Dent now that would be cool!

Two Face said:
"Who's playing Harvey Dent? "

Liev Schreiber cast as DA Harvey Dent now that would be cool!

Right on, Two Face. :) :up:

that the Joker won't be ****ed all over. Though I have come to the terms he will be. But it would still be nice.

small role...Jesus

Story synopsis and characters involved. Who cares about the casting, Nolan will deliver once again on that, no worries..........

Katsuro said:
Goyer said the treatment involves Harvey helping Gordon and Batman take down the Joker, and being scarred for the third film. We also know Bale, Oldman, Freeman, and Caine are pretty much definatley going to return, while the rest of the cast isn't certain.

Goyer actually said this? I thought it was just a rumour, does anybody have link?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"