What Old movie do you want a current game of?

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
There are movies from the 70s 80s and 90s that just didn't have proper technoology at the time to get a decent video game adaptation, but we do now.....Games like Scarface and Godfather are already out, but are there any other movie from the time that you want to see gamified with todays technology?

For me it would be Total Recall and The Running Man and Predator........I hadn't planned on them all being Arnold Movies.....just worked out that way

And a New True Lies with Tom Arnold doing voice over talking in your ear during missions......Dammit...Sorry for the Arnold love...I don't know where its coming from

All in one game? yeah, that would rule....give us the Burton Batman Trilogy too.....Do the first two from the movie then work from his script for the third part....Robin William's likness for Riddler and Billy Dee for Two Face.....Nice...

Escape From New York

the original SW trilogy would be more than enough for me.

The Die Hard trilogy.

Contest over.

Heh. Origional Trilogy as an action-rpg with a good lightsaber conception would own me.

I think Flash Gordon, updated, could be EXTREEEEMELY cool. And Sims: "It's a wonderful life." is way overdue. :p

The Die Hard trilogy.

Contest over.
thats already a game and was released for the PS1. It was like 3 games in one and loved it. Too bad my cousin's cousin stole it from me

The Good The Bad And The Ugly who knows maybe it can be made into a cool game. I would also like to see Friday the 13th be made again into a game with the ability to use Jason.

thats already a game and was released for the PS1. It was like 3 games in one and loved it. Too bad my cousin's cousin stole it from me

Yeah that game was awesome. It was ahead of it's time. I'm pretty sure GTA:Vice City was inspired by it.

"It's McClane!!!"

BLAM BLAM

"Ho ho ho. Now I have a machine gun!" :up:

There are movies from the 70s 80s and 90s that just didn't have proper technoology at the time to get a decent video game adaptation, but we do now.....Games like Scarface and Godfather are already out, but are there any other movie from the time that you want to see gamified with todays technology?

For me it would be Total Recall and The Running Man and Predator........I hadn't planned on them all being Arnold Movies.....just worked out that way

Ugh, I looked like a right ass last week, on the subject of Arnold.
Teacher questioned us if we had seen Marathon Man, I told him Arnold was great in it and described it to the class.

Yeah, great in The Running Man, not Marathon Man :dry:

They did a Predator game, didn't they? :huh:

I dunno

I would love a Willow game....and didn't they do a Rocky game? Someone mentioned rocky

All in one game? yeah, that would rule....give us the Burton Batman Trilogy too.....Do the first two from the movie then work from his script for the third part....Robin William's likness for Riddler and Billy Dee for Two Face.....Nice...
sorry to sound stupid I was still young when Batman Forever came out, but Burton actually had Robin Williams playing the Riddler and Billy Dee playin Two Face?!

Robin Williams was a favourite concerning the role of The Riddler, and Billy Dee portraying Two Face would have made sense, considering he was cast as Harvey Dent in Batman 1989. So we can only assume that those actors would have been apart of Batman Forever (Batman 3) if Burton returned one more time to the director's chair.

Yeah....but with them we would got Marlon Wayans as Robin....so I think it workd out for the best....and that's scary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"