What personality trait do people hate about you?

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
My parents have told me this, my teachers used to tell me this, my ex-gf:p...even a couple friends have said that I am at times a little too sarcastic for my own good, which is more or less a defense mechanism when I feel someone is attacking me, but hey, you knew the job was dangerous when you took it. :hellboy:

Same here. I guess smartasses across the world congregate at the Hype when their families get annoyed by them.

People tell me I can "over-argue" things. I've been told I should be a lawyer many, many times. :p

Im too hard headed.(So my mom and friends say)

I believe it's that I'm a lazy bum for most of the time.

I smell like 3 week old tunafish.

Prob. that i'm not a social being...

terry78 said:
My parents have told me this, my teachers used to tell me this, my ex-gf:p...even a couple friends have said that I am at times a little too sarcastic for my own good, which is more or less a defense mechanism when I feel someone is attacking me, but hey, you knew the job was dangerous when you took it. :hellboy:

Same. I think it'll be impossible for me to completely learn how to firmly put my foot in mouth, if you get the meaning.

SWAT said:
Prob. that i'm not a social being...

Ah, that would apply to me too.

Good, now I'm a lazy bum and anti-social.

yeah a lot of my friends and family complain that i am too much of a smartass and lazy at times.

i make jokes when im afriad.. like in the doctors office or some other creepy place.

Nothing...im the perfect human being..flawless in everyway...not!!!
I'm told i'm too moody. And like a lot more alone time than most people.

people tell me that i'm too nice. i am because i always try to make people happy by telling them what they want to hear instead of the truth and i let people use me and walk all over me.

it kinda sucks but it can be good at times.

I'm way too sarcastic! Way too paranoid and have way too much of a bad temper! These three dont go well together, trust me. My parents have told me this, so have my teacher, my mates, my girlfriends and my anger management tutors!
Although I am doing better now...

I'm an *******. A big one. It's just unbeliveable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"