What personality trait do people hate about you?

People hate when I talk about how much I hate myself and How I'm sure other people are against me.

I mumble and people get mad at that. They also get mad when I taper off and don't finish a thought.

People hate how I'm always actually right about everything all the time, 'cause it makes them feel "wrong" and foolish.

7 out of 10 girlfriends don't/haven't liked the way I say goodbye on the phone.
I figure, "It was great talking to you. I wish it would never end. BUT, it has to, so...bye." and then I hang up abruptly.

They've never liked that.
They want some long, drawn-out sigh.

Also, people don't like my strong Black and White opinions.

"Led Zeppelin is the best band that ever was or ever will be. Jack Kirby is GOD. Stan Lee is Evil. People that say "I COULD care less." are freaking idiots. If you believe the Bible is true, you're either ignorant or evil. Blondes are hot. Brunettes are gross. All televised Sports are lame. Stoners are lame. I don't like people who don't like getting drunk. Etc."

Also, tons of complaints about how I'm too wordy.
I actually try to verbally express my feelings and it starts to bore, overload, or threaten people. My thoughts are convoluted and complex, and I figure, "Yeesh...YOu asked...so I'll TELL you."

Also, the real me is Super-Warped. I like to think, say and do horrible things. To me it's amusing. But I'm smart enough to know that I have to curtail it in many social settings.

Net-Effect is, I come off aloof/quiet/smug...'cause I have to conceal the real Me, and I'm ordinarily too proud to be fake (this has been a problem at work :()....until similarly-minded pervs and ass****s get to know me better, and then it's Laugh Riot City, U.S.A.

People hate how I'm always actually right about everything all the time, 'cause it makes them feel "wrong" and foolish.

7 out of 10 girlfriends don't/haven't liked the way I say goodbye on the phone.
I figure, "It was great talking to you. I wish it would never end. BUT, it has to, so...bye." and then I hang up abruptly.

They've never liked that.
They want some long, drawn-out sigh.

Also, people don't like my strong Black and White opinions.

"Led Zeppelin is the best band that ever was or ever will be. Jack Kirby is GOD. Stan Lee is Evil. People that say "I COULD care less." are freaking idiots. If you believe the Bible is true, you're either ignorant or evil. Blondes are hot. Brunettes are gross. All televised Sports are lame. Stoners are lame. I don't like people who don't like getting drunk. Etc."

Also, tons of complaints about how I'm too wordy.
I actually try to verbally express my feelings and it starts to bore, overload, or threaten people. My thoughts are convoluted and complex, and I figure, "Yeesh...YOu asked...so I'll TELL you."

Also, the real me is Super-Warped. I like to think, say and do horrible things. To me it's amusing. But I'm smart enough to know that I have to curtail it in many social settings.

Net-Effect is, I come off aloof/quiet/smug...'cause I have to conceal the real Me, and I'm ordinarily too proud to be fake (this has been a problem at work :()....until similarly-minded pervs and ass****s get to know me better, and then it's Laugh Riot City, U.S.A.
god... you are SOOOOO self involved.:whatever:
*squirts mustard on self and stares at your avatar*

I'm swigging Andre and looking at yours, but nothing's happening. :dry:
that's because you have to watch longer... just wait.
another character flaw of Wilhelm... imaptience.:o
plus, you have to cover yourself in orange marmalade when you watch.

I don't talk enough for people to know enough about my personality to hate me, hahah.

well....it's.....pixellating.....and the black looked purple for a second, until I blinked. *shrug*

I don't finish sentences or thoughts. Sometimes I get distracted halfway through a thought and just stop abruptly and people just look at me, waiting for me to finish but I never do. They get mad at me for that.

Also, I don't talk that much but when I do it's usually completely off topic.

Also a lot of other things about me but they are the major ones.

^ I would laugh if it wasn't about me. Oh what the hell, LOL!

Autistics are incapable of laughter.
You just Donkey-Punched my joke.
:dry:

People tell me I can "over-argue" things. I've been told I should be a lawyer many, many times. :p

me too, that and i'm hard headed (when i'm right, which I always am because i don't argue unless i know for a fact that i am right). :o

ok, your starting to scare me now. *slowly backs away*

I don't finish sentences or thoughts. Sometimes I get distracted halfway through a thought and just stop abruptly

Sometimes I wish I could do that yooooo. :up: Would've prevented many stupid happenings.

ok, your starting to scare me now. *slowly backs away*

COME BACK!
Don't be scared!
You complete Me!
zanti.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"