what the b*t*hiest chick you ever had a date with?

Duende Verde said:
I was really looking foward to seeing the movie "Nacho Libre", but then I found out it wasn't about tortilla chips covered with melted cheese:(
That sucks. :(

*Tears up tickets* :(

Godzilla2000 said:
I hear Kane's movie is dribbled with a liberal layer of cheese. Of course the mere fact the women are more roughed up than the men turns me off completely. I'd rather watch the Turkish Star Wars than See No Evil for my dosage of pure cheese.
I didn't pay much attention to the movie, I was submersed in my nachos. But yeah, the women did get it pretty bad.

DOG LIPS said:
GAH was talking about "chicks". You know, baby chickens.

But chicks aren't very good eating though. Have to wait until they're a little older ya know.

speaking of X-Men, what do you get when you paint the HFSC blue?

beast-bigcostume12.jpg

:eek:

DOG LIPS said:
For that period of time I spent with those nachos.... yes. :O
This is a portrait of the nachos I got when I went to see Slither.

NotChoze.jpg

:(:confused:

Say, you know...that would make a cool customized checkbook.:up:

DOG LIPS said:
I didn't pay much attention to the movie, I was submersed in my nachos. But yeah, the women did get it pretty bad.

Something tells me this must be the things that flash through Vince McMahon's subconscious, the brutalizing of women.

I hate remembering them... so I choose not to answer. :(

jaguarr said:
He looks like he fell asleep with a grape Jujubee in his mouth.

jag
No Jujubee! Bad! Go lay down! :mad: *Swats with newspaper* :mad:

A girl I lived with for a year at University, she was a real *****.

- Whirly

Don't you love it when your date goes to the toilet and then you go in there and realise she's left you a surprise and a smell.

:)

Duende Verde said:
hfsc-beast.jpg

he has a body now, fear for your lives!!!
Th^t's what I wanted to see but couldn't do.
You're like a damn Photoshop Genie.:up:

Duende Verde said:
hfsc-beast.jpg

he has a body now, fear for your lives!!!
Make him white instead of blue and you got yourself a demon. :D:up:

The Amazing Lee said:
Don't you love it when your date goes to the toilet and then you go in there and realise she's left you a surprise and a smell.

:)
Ha, years ago I got with this way-too-hot, like, terrifyingly Victoria's Secret-Hot chick while at this party.
It was my first time at her house a few days later, even I was a little intimidated by this chick.
So at the time I had long hair, and I didn't have enough gel in my hair and it was driving me nuts, so I waited for her to come out of the bathroom and went to go in and put water in my hair and look in the mirror, and she opened the door and saw me there and looked terrified and physically wouldn't let me in and goes "don't use that right now", so I thought she was pissed that I was so vain that I kept ****ing with my hair all day, so I laughed and tried to go in anyway and she got pissed and said "You don't want to go in there right now!!!"
and then my stomach sank and I realized what was happening.
Hahahaha, she was so hot, I forgot she could do that. And then I thought "You know I'm coming over to get it on and you...had to do that right...NOW?!?:confused:"
So she became a little less intimidating and it seemed cute, but then I also felt insulted.

:****ed up neurotic:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"