Worst date... ever.

WorthyStevens4 said:
Well, it did since I wanted something positive out of the deal.

Hows it positive? Its meaningless and well in my opinion wrong. If anything its a negative to your character.

E-Mack said:
If the body's hot, and face is ugly, that's a butterface. You don't just call her hot and mislead everyone. :o

Her face wasn't that ugly to me. Atleast not ugly enough to be called a butterface.

WeaponZ2 said:
Hows it positive? Its meaningless and well in my opinion wrong. If anything its a negative to your character.

Because making out is fun...

Besides, I never claimed to be like Gandhi.

WorthyStevens4 said:
Her face wasn't that ugly to me. Atleast not ugly enough to be called a butterface.
You said her body was hot. But the face was "meh".

So that would make everything about her HOT...but-her-face. The term is used correctly in this case.

:confused:

E-Mack said:
You said her body was hot. But the face was "meh".

So that would make everything about her HOT...but-her-face. The term is used correctly in this case.

:confused:

I know what a butterface is, I'm saying she's not ugly enough to be one.

As long as she has a decent face, I don't consider a girl to be a butterface.

WorthyStevens4 said:

Introducing ArcGandngel
gandhiwj3.jpg

I'll burn in hell for this.

fruity said:
Introducing ArcGandngel
gandhiwj3.jpg

I'll burn in hell for this.
It's a simple manip, but that's ****ing funny. :D

Fruity
BlueFlagRocket.gif
Gandhi

Eh, it's happens. Making out with someone you truly don't wanna see again, due to their ugliness/weirdness.

I have done the same, and unfortunately I've met a pyscho here and there. Due to MySpace. Thankfully, I already knew these ladies around my college. It was just their way of getting in ma pants. Which, I'm glad they didn't. A few times, I've had to escape them. Major personality clashes.

I struggled with wanting a lady for some while, I was tired of random ladies at parties. Needed to settle down, so I'll admit..a bit of MySpace was involved there. *hangs head down in shame*

Just don't let her get too attached to you :/

Not worst date ever.

One time I was with this hot redhead after a show.
We went to her house. She showed off her home made "Absinthe" and she had Battle Cat on her bookshelf. Nice.

We got into bed. She was so drunk she was like a sopping wet animal giving off erotic heat.

Then, banging on the door, loud, violent banging on the door.
It was her off/on boyfriend totally wasted out of his mind yelling, "Hey! Open the door! What are you doing? Hey!, let me in! What're you up to?!?

and I knew the guy and that he was a psychotic drug-dependant poet/gun collector.

Much worse.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Not worst date ever.

One time I was with this hot redhead after a show.
We went to her house. She showed off her home made "Absinthe" and she had Battle Cat on her bookshelf. Nice.

We got into bed. She was so drunk she was like a sopping wet animal giving off erotic heat.

Then, banging on the door, loud, violent banging on the door.
It was her off/on boyfriend totally wasted out of his mind yelling, "Hey! Open the door! What are you doing? Hey!, let me in! What're you up to?!?

and I knew the guy and that he was a psychotic drug-dependant poet/gun collector.

Much worse.

And then what happened, Brownbird Ross?

Well, anticlimactic.
She yelled at him through the door and he gave up and left. But still, the fear was there. I didn't know if he'd lost it and brought a gun or what.

Also it was lame the next day because she fell asleep before me as every single female I've ever been in a bed with has, because I am imsomnia.

So she's driving me home the next day, and I was going to say, "It sucks, because, of course everybody wants a boyfriend or girlfriend, but I feel cursed because I simply CAN NOT fall asleep next to another person. It's a horrible curse."

But when I started to say it, I got to, "It sucks, because of course eveybody wants a girlfriend or boyfriend..." and she abruptly cut in with a very agressive tone, "I DON'T WANT A BOYFRIEND."

LOL, super nice way to find out that it had been a one night stand, lol.

It's a physical thing.
You can get an excellent massage from someone you don't necessarily like as person.

He got a mouth massage.*shrug*

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Well, anticlimactic.
She yelled at him through the door and he gave up and left. But still, the fear was there. I didn't know if he'd lost it and brought a gun or what.

Also it was lame the next day because she fell asleep before me as every single female I've ever been in a bed with has, because I am imsomnia.

So she's driving me home the next day, and I was going to say, "It sucks, because, of course everybody wants a boyfriend or girlfriend, but I feel cursed because I simply CAN NOT fall asleep next to another person. It's a horrible curse."

But when I started to say it, I got to, "It sucks, because of course eveybody wants a girlfriend or boyfriend..." and she abruptly cut in with a very agressive tone, "I DON'T WANT A BOYFRIEND."

LOL, super nice way to find out that it had been a one night stand, lol.

Best part about sex in my opinion is when you hear someone coming, the girl tries to like put her panties back on and act normal and stuff, but I'm all like "Come on...let me get it in." :D

Tyrinus said:
You're an idiot. Don't ***** about not liking someone if you're willing to go that far with them.

Go that far?
Whoa, kissing is so low on the totem pole of "far":o

I once went out with this chick from my college. It ends up being my quintessential "what's wrong with some girls at my college story" although I am sure it is a gross generalization and very few actually act this way.

Now the Conservative Christians at my school seem to "like me". I don't know why, I think it is because I am wholly independent and do not subscribe to any religion and this makes me quasi-rebelous in their eyes (just a thought).

But this one chick started talking it up with me, long story short, I take her out to dinner. On the RIDE OVER. Not the ride back, not during out nice conversation earlier that day, not during anything but idle chit chat on the way to the restaurante she starts listing the things she won't do until she is married.

Now when I say "list" and "random" I mean it. It had no place in our conversation which had barely gotten us on a name basis. It was just "oh and by the way" type of thing.

It wasn't that I am disrespectful of the whole no sex before marriage thing. In fact the girls I know who have a problem with it, I generally try to make sure they their aloud to live in that world and don't bring them around friends of mine who do otherwise. However this chick just made me mad. It was as if she wanted to ruin the date. I mean just have fun ya know. It was not some big commitment. But to her I guess it was. She was obviously nervous too when I told her I had sex before (that came up *again* over dinner).

The other bad date I had was with a chick who got freaked out over the movie we saw. And I don't know why either. She wanted to see Kill Bill in the first place, but it just grossed her out.

I actually cannot watch Kill Bill because of it.

WorthyStevens4 said:

He was a playah.

ghandi.jpg

two dates were pretty bad for me...

first one, my buddy went on a date with this chick he knew from HS.... except he was really nervous... and he wanted me to come along... I was like okay? kinda wierd you want a third wheel, but if it makes you feel comfortable.... well we went to see "signs"..... then afterwards, we went to applebees for dinner... she didn't seem that into my buddy... well later that week, I get a call from my buddy, he told me that the girl we went out with to the movie, doesn't like him, but she likes me... he girl called him up, and asked him to give me her number..... so he gave it to me, and I called her up... she was a really nice cute girl... anyways, we decided to go hang out one night, we met at the mall, and we discussed what we could do.. we decided to go see another movie... I forget what movie we saw.. but quarter of the way through, I fell asleep.... she was pissed, ans she barely talked to me afterwards... o well.....

the 2nd was a girl who I eventually dated, but she ended up using me for my money.......well I met her through friends, and I had a big crush on her... one day, I got the courage, and asked her out, she agreed, we decided to go to this ittallian place downtown... we decided that I would pick her up at 7pm... well 630 comes along, I decide to go to a flower store, and pick her up some flowers (never buy a girl flowers btw).... it's now 6:50, and I call her house so I could get better directions... no one picks up..... well, as I'm getting closer to the area where she lives (still, no idea what house or street she lives on).... I call her again... no answer.... so I'm like "****"... I find a local starbucks, and go in there for some coffee.... I'm sitting around for like 30 minutes, then I decide call her again, it is now 7;30..... no answer..... I'm mad now... I'm like "screw this chick"... I'm going to go hang out with my friends.... well I'm on my way home, I'm about 3 minutes, when I decide that I'm going to call her back, and leave her a nasty message about standing me up... so i call, and she picks up.... turns out she was sleeping.... she still "kind of" wants to go out to dinner... so I turned around, picked her up, it's now after 8pm... we go out to dinner.... two weeks later, were a couple....

Annoying laughs are the reason ball gags were invented.

jag

jaguarr said:
Annoying laughs are the reason ball gags were invented.

jag
Actually it was really women talking or making noise in general:o

ShadowBoxing said:
Actually it was really women talking or making noise in general:o

O-Ring gags are also nice and leave a lot of...possiblities open. :o

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"