Worst date... ever.

WorthyStevens

Green Man
Reaction score
So on Wednesday I went out with this one chick to go see 'Accepted'. It was kind of a blind date, because I met her off MySpace. But she looked hot.

Anyways, she's probably the most annoying date I've ever had the displeasure of going out with. It was like going with one of the more *****ier chicks off of 'Laguna Beach'... Another thing, after seeing Accepted she thought it was an amazing movie. It was ok I suppose. Also, she had this really irritating laugh, as it became apparent when one of her friends (or *****es, as she calls them) calls her...

The only pleasureable part of the date was the end. I would've driven her straight home, but she was hot and we ended up making out on a baseball field.

Anyone else have a bad dating experience?

WorthyStevens4 said:
The only pleasureable part of the date was the end. I would've driven her straight home, but she was hot and we ended up making out on a baseball field.

*obligatory baseball reference*

So, did you at least get to second base? :up:

Had to be done. :o

WorthyStevens4 said:
So on Wednesday I went out with this one chick to go see 'Accepted'. It was kind of a blind date, because I met her off MySpace. But she looked hot.

Anyways, she's probably the most annoying date I've ever had the displeasure of going out with. It was like going with one of the more *****ier chicks off of 'Laguna Beach'... Another thing, after seeing Accepted she thought it was an amazing movie. It was ok I suppose. Also, she had this really irritating laugh, as it became apparent when one of her friends (or *****es, as she calls them) calls her...

You hated her yet you made out with her........o_O

That really doesnt make anysense o_O

You know she's going to expect you to pay for all of her stuff, let her move in with you, and let her ruin your life now don't you? :(

LOL!!!
Tsunilia, your avvy is genius and is "T3H S3X".

Mister J said:
*obligatory baseball reference*

So, did you at least get to second base? :up:

Had to be done. :o

Yes. :meow:

But I didn't make it past the shortshop though. :mad:

The Female Torch said:

That really doesnt make anysense o_O

Her personality sucked, but she was hot... what can I say...

He had to get something good out of the date.

WorthyStevens4 said:

Irritating laughs end many a relationship.

:confused:she sounds like a girl I know from H.S. Could you please post a link to her myspace? :o Also, I want to see how hot she is.

Never been out on a date.

Female Torch...let me fill you in on something. Men...don't need to like a woman to make out with them. As long as she's attractive...that's all that matters. Well...yeah, pretty much.

SpeedballLives said:
LOL!!!
Tsunilia, your avvy is genius and is "T3H S3X".

Thankies :D I loved that Monarch line and thought 'why not' :D :up:

WorthyStevens4 said:

i saw accepted last weekend. I thought it was hilarious.

The Female Torch said:

That really doesn't make anysense o_O

Thats what I was wondering.....

WorthyStevens4 said:
Her personality sucked, but she was hot... what can I say...

You could say something along the lines of, "I'm Shallow" or "Ill hit any beaver as long as its not sporting buck teeth and a scaly tail."

WorthyStevens4 said:

You're an idiot. Don't ***** about not liking someone if you're willing to go that far with them.

enterthemadness said:
:confused:she sounds like a girl I know from H.S. Could you please post a link to her myspace? :o Also, I want to see how hot she is.

Never been out on a date.

Female Torch...let me fill you in on something. Men...don't need to like a woman to make out with them. As long as she's attractive...that's all that matters. Well...yeah, pretty much.

She's hot...but her face is kind of meh.

Tyrinus said:
You're an idiot. Don't ***** about not liking someone if you're willing to go that far with them.

Actually, if I can go that far with them, that does give me liberty to say if I liked or disliked her...

WorthyStevens4 said:

Damn she has a huge forehead.

But um, you realize by linking her myspace here, people can link this thread to her..

WorthyStevens4 said:
Actually, if I can go that far with them, that does give me liberty to say if I liked or disliked her...

Not if you disliked her before you went that far. Then it just makes you sad.

WorthyStevens4 said:
Well that made sense.
001.gif

^It did. He found the body hot, the face not so much.

She looks kind of fugly to me.

Tyrinus said:
Not if you disliked her before you went that far. Then it just makes you sad.

Well, it did since I wanted something positive out of the deal.

Majik1387 said:
^It did. He found the body hot, the face not so much.

She looks kind of fugly to me.
If the body's hot, and face is ugly, that's a butterface. You don't just call her hot and mislead everyone. :o

I didn't see the link before you edited it. Just tell me if you live in easter nc...if you don't, then obviosuly it's not who I think it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"