What was the last TERRIBLE movie(s) you saw? - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Alive
Dolly Dearest
Alive or dead
Demonic Toys

I'm a really lenient guy when it comes to ratings, but even I have to warn you guys to steer well clear of Retrograde. Good lord that was horrid.

^ Retrograde? As in Dolph Lundgren?...

Due Date.

Very surprised that they managed to make a bad movie with those 2 strong comedic leads.

Sofia Coppola's Somewhere. Really terrible.

Dracula 2000. Such a stupid movie.

Resident Evil: afterlife.

How can you negate the cliffhanger from the previous movie so quickly to start this one? It was just a lame lame movie. Worst in the series by far.

I'd like to say it again. Sofia Coppola's "Somewhere" was truly terrible.
She was trying to be Antonioni, but really she obviously had no stories to tell and was creatively impotent.

I'd like to say it again. Sofia Coppola's "Somewhere" was truly terrible.
She was trying to be Antonioni, but really she obviously had no stories to tell and was creatively impotent.

I find all of her movies that way. I just think people are finally just starting to catch on. I know this girl that practically orgasms when she watches Lost in Translation, and even she admitted Somewhere sucked.

Sucker punch

Pushed my 'no walking out of a movie before the end regardless of how terrible' policy to it's absolute LIMIT

Jurassic Park may be my fav trilogy of all time. It's definitely up there with Toy Story and LOTR...

I find all of her movies that way. I just think people are finally just starting to catch on. I know this girl that practically orgasms when she watches Lost in Translation, and even she admitted Somewhere sucked.
I agree.

Jurassic Park may be my fav trilogy of all time. It's definitely up there with Toy Story and LOTR...

Why did I post this in this thread...lol. Must be because so many people didn't like the second and third JP :cmad::cmad::cmad:

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

I called myself watching all of the Fast in the Furious films in prep for Fast Five, Tokyo Drift being the worst, 2 Fast 2 Furious comes in at close second

Charlie Bartlett

Robert Downey Jr is actually very good in this but everything else is just terrible.

The Room.... terrible in an awesomely entertaining way, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"