What was the last TERRIBLE movie(s) you saw? - Part 2

BLOODSHOT

First 12 minutes are just bland and generic crap done in crappy fashion. After that things are quite interesting for 16 minutes, but the amount of shots with shaky camera are dizzying and painful to watch.

If you can't handle the camera properly without shaking it too much, find a more suitable job. Directors should avoid hiring you to film.
Guy standing in a corridor? Camera shakes while shooting him.

The Room (2003)

I knew about this film and seen lots and clips of it and all the memes (going back a decade on those) and had even seen The Disaster Artist last year but I had never actually watched the movie itself. Even with knowing so much of the movie beforehand it was still absolutely hilarious. Tommy Wiseau is amazing haha.

Reactions: NDX
The Room (2003)

I knew about this film and seen lots and clips of it and all the memes (going back a decade on those) and had even seen The Disaster Artist last year but I had never actually watched the movie itself. Even with knowing so much of the movie beforehand it was still absolutely hilarious. Tommy Wiseau is amazing haha.
Once theaters open again I plan on getting a large group together to watch a midnight viewing of it.

MILITIA (2000) Dean Cain and Jennifer Beals

I mentioned this the other day in the "What was the most recent movie you saw" thread. This was the best and the worst movie at the same time. It was the best, because all the spectacular fight and action scenes were great.....it was the worst, because all those great action scenes were from other movies. They lifted action/sbootouts from films like Terminator 2 and Rambo and acted like they were made for this film. Pathetic.

I will happily resurrect this thread to say HYPNOTIC.

The Exorcist: Believer

:sadcat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"