What was the last TERRIBLE movie(s) you saw? - Part 2

charlies-angels-full-throttle-cinema-quad-movie-poster-(2).jpg

It would've been terrible and unenjoyable if it weren't for the cast. It's just terrible and mildly enjoyable.

Glass.

Talk about a movie that had a great premise and cast, and then just did nothing with them. The first 40 minutes or so is really engaging and then it just stalls in the worst way possible. Then in typically M. Night fashion, he introduces a twist/surprise that really works... and immediately follows it up with another twist that doesn’t at all and makes the whole thing feel like a waste of time. Bruce Willis was totally wasted in it; he barely does anything but sit in a room and get blasted by water. Sam Jackson doesn’t get much to do either. James MacAvoy and Sarah Paulson fare better in terms of screentime but even they can’t save this mess of a film. Really disappointing conclusion to the Unbreakable/Split saga.

Things could have been handled better in Glass, but it's a fairly good movie that had the potential to be more impressive.

The last terrible movie I've watched is Suicide Squad... and I remember this crap being more entertaining first time I watched it.

Fighting choreography is slower than I remember, characters have little chemistry and/or charm, comedy is amusing at some points while falling on its face in other points but it's overall flat.

the new Black Christmas. I agree with its politics, but this is a sermon disguised as a movie.

Things could have been handled better in Glass, but it's a fairly good movie that had the potential to be more impressive.

The last terrible movie I've watched is Suicide Squad... and I remember this crap being more entertaining first time I watched it.

Fighting choreography is slower than I remember, characters have little chemistry and/or charm, comedy is amusing at some points while falling on its face in other points but it's overall flat.

It is a pretty terrible film indeed.

The Conjuring. How these two charlatans inspired a film universe is beyond me.

Rim of the World.

For the love of God, will people stop letting McG make movies?

Rim of the World.

For the love of God, will people stop letting McG make movies?

I don't know what made me laugh more. Your frustration I could sense from your post or, why oh why did you watch it in the first place. You should know better. :funny::D

I don't know what made me laugh more. Your frustration I could sense from your post or, why oh why did you watch it in the first place. You should know better. :funny::D

LOL, touché.

I was visiting my parents over the holidays and they wanted to watch it.

Midway.

After Dunkirk and 1917 it was quite an experience.....

Gretel & Hansel.

Let me start by saying that I wanted to like this movie. I really, really did. And the first half hour or so is fascinating, even if I kept saying to myself, “What the hell is wrong with all the people in this town?!” But once they get to the witch’s house, it takes a strangely... dull turn and just drags. I feel like the move would have been better had they just sidestepped the Witch altogether or made the stop at her house only one part of the journey, because the movie was much better when the kids were on the road.

Rewatched Flubber with Robin Williams the other day after not seeing it since I was a little kid and it was nowhere near as good as I remembered. Pretty terrible, actually.

I wish Williams would have avoided making all those stupid zany comedies late in his career. I know he was a naturally funny guy, but where he really shines was as a dramatic actor in films like Good Will Hunting and One Hour Photo. And as for his comedies, I feel like his best ones were ones where he got to show that dramatic side, like Good Morning Vietnam. It’s a shame that he took so many of those crappy comedic roles like Flubber and RV when he was capable of so much more.

Rewatched Flubber with Robin Williams the other day after not seeing it since I was a little kid and it was nowhere near as good as I remembered. Pretty terrible, actually.
This is one of the movies I've disliked since day one, and still proud I dislike them.

This is one of the movies I've disliked since day one, and still proud I dislike them.
Hey, I saw it when I was young and pretty much any movie is good to you :funny:

I wish Williams would have avoided making all those stupid zany comedies late in his career. I know he was a naturally funny guy, but where he really shines was as a dramatic actor in films like Good Will Hunting and One Hour Photo. And as for his comedies, I feel like his best ones were ones where he got to show that dramatic side, like Good Morning Vietnam. It’s a shame that he took so many of those crappy comedic roles like Flubber and RV when he was capable of so much more.

World's Greatest Dad is another one that was pretty awful.

The Alpha Test

I could have turned this off early on. I knew it was bad from the start. But no, I just had to watch the whole thing.

Why do I hate myself.

Must have been the Netflix film Game Over, Man, starring Adam DeVine.

Friday the 13th (2009)

I like what they did with Jason Vorhees, making him lean and fast. But the movie is boring, and the characters don't save it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"