What was the last TERRIBLE movie(s) you saw? - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yeah, I agree. Really bad movie. Specially considering all the talent that was involved.

Yeah, it was sh**. Other than Walsh, there's really no reason to bother seeing it. And he's not in it enough anyway.

F**k Seth One-Note Rogen.

"Big Man Japan".

The fights were hilarious and wonderful, but it was still a terrible movie.

Mimic 3.

Crap all around. Bad acting. Poor story if any. The only thing i liked about it was that Lance Henriksen was in it. Even if only for a few minutes:o...

Manos:The Hands of Fate. Yes, there are indeed reasons (about 3 in every scene) that this movie is historically considered a "worst movie ever" candidate.

Manos:The Hands of Fate. Yes, there are indeed reasons (about 3 in every scene) that this movie is historically considered a "worst movie ever" candidate.

Ah, Manos. The movie that not even Mike, Tom Servo and Crow could make funny (though they tried).

It certainly deserves its title for being the Worst Movie of All Time, however, it clearly didn't have much of a budget or talent involved... it's sad that I've seen films that were almost as bad and had millions of dollars thrown into them and big name actors.

Season of Witch - even Ron Perlman can't save this
Dinner for Schmucks - i love Steve Carell and Paul Rudd, but they only make this movie to earn some paychecks

Season of Witch - even Ron Perlman can't save this
Dinner for Schmucks - i love Steve Carell and Paul Rudd, but they only make this movie to earn some paychecks
Terrible movie indeed. Watch the original French film "The Dinner Game" to see how it's done.

Something Borrowed (dragged by my lady friend.)

I can't believe Crank was mentioned in here. Brilliance those movies are.

173237.1020.A_enl.jpg

It's sad. The whole thing is like a mix between The Hand That Rocks the Cradle and Troll 2. The movie begins with *sigh* opening text exposition (I hate exposition, don't you?) Something about Druids making sacrifices to trees. Is this true? The movie is based on a novel titled "The Nanny" by Dan Greenburg. The screenplay was written by three people, including Friedkin...

It's the first Friedkin movie I've seen that has opening credits... and it's the exact same credits from The Exorcist and Exorcist II: The Heretic! The same font. The music sounds like The Exorcist too (Fantasia for Strings.) There are two dream sequences in the film, and one of them is rip-off of the dream sequence in The Exorcist (you know, someone is running.) Oh, and in one dream sequence an animatronic wolf head pops out. Looks so phony. It's something you would see on a carnival ride.

In the beginning, a character packs his clothes with Stephen King's IT. We get a "in your face" shot of it. Why Friedkin? You like that book and you didn't get to adapt it?

So, a couple wants to hire a babysitter to look after their baby boy. Of all the potential babysitters, the one who is black dies. Damn it Friedkin. The evil babysitter wants to sacrifice the child to a tree. At some point, the evil babysitter is attacked by muggers who intend to kill her, and the baby too. Geez. The evil tree comes alive and kills the muggers. A head is crushed, limbs are torn off, and one of them is eaten by the tree. Yup, the tree has a mouth... and teeth. I wonder if its the tree from those Harry Potter movies. Later, the evil babysitter gets naked, is fondled by the tree, and is turned into a tree, or something. Those nasty druids.

There are two false BIRD scares in the movie. I guess Friedkin thought cat scares had gotten old. At the end, the main character attacks the evil tree with a chainsaw, and blood comes out!

The movie begins with the shot of an owl, and it ends with the shot of an owl. I don't get it.

So, Friedkin turned down Blatty's Exorcist spin-off and said yes to THIS instead? Well, Friedkin, congratulations... you made a movie that's worse than Exorcist II. I mean, at least that movie is something special. This is just B-Movie schlock, and it's not even fun. It's just dull. Oh yeah, and the performances are so wooden.

Wow, The Guardian is on dvd... with an audio commentary!? http://www.discshop.se/filmer/dvd/the_guardian_import/P83089 I must buy this, and hear Friedkin talk about this crap, haha.

The guy's shadow has the chin of Jay Leno. SCARY!

vlcsnap-2011-06-06-01h38m46s18.png

Bill Paxton?

vlcsnap-2011-06-06-15h19m54s92.png

FROM THE DIRECTOR OF "THE EXORCIST"

vlcsnap-2011-06-06-15h22m23s34.png

A guy is set on fire! But wait, we can clearly see the dummy. Just like in Death Wish 4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBxdl8Dtr8Q

vlcsnap-2011-06-06-15h25m17s248.png

A guy is attacked by wolves. Look at that paw! Damn nature, you scary.

vlcsnap-2011-06-06-02h25m05s186.png

Heeeeere's FIDO!

vlcsnap-2011-06-06-02h27m00s21.png

Eric Bana?

vlcsnap-2011-06-06-15h29m29s207.png

Um, lady?... you've got poison oak on your private parts. She must have drank that stuff from Troll 2...

vlcsnap-2011-06-06-15h38m30s143.png

Thank you Friedkin for showing us that the baby is just a dummy.

vlcsnap-2011-06-06-15h34m52s227.png

"This is the first horror movie in which a chainsaw is used against a tree" - Roger Ebert

chainsawtreeblood.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"