what will jigsaw look like in punisher 2

xXCarnageXx

Civilian
Reaction score
what do you think jigsaw is gonna look like
Jigsaw.jpg

Maybe he could have all different colors of skins stitched to his face with dark black thread,with some skin being white,tan,dark black,light black,brown,alibino white,etc.

Jigsaw's face should look as sick as possible after his encounter with Punisher.

Bullseye said:
Jigsaw's face should look as sick as possible after his encounter with Punisher.

^Yeah,that would be something.

Jigsaw should wear a business suit, it would make a nice contrast to his ugly face if he was dressed well.

Hey Red its funny I was thinking the same thing when I read Red Dragon for the first time. Francis Dolarhyde (the guy in your picture) would be the best example, however I'd like to see the same jigsaw haircut and neck brace(why does he wear that thing anyway?)

Some more skin patches applied to that face, lose the upper lip, and you have Jigsaw.

ObakeTora said:
Hey Red its funny I was thinking the same thing when I read Red Dragon for the first time. Francis Dolarhyde (the guy in your picture) would be the best example, however I'd like to see the same jigsaw haircut and neck brace(why does he wear that thing anyway?)

Some more skin patches applied to that face, lose the upper lip, and you have Jigsaw.

The character in my picture is Mason Verger from Hannibal who was played by Gary Oldman.

yea, Mason verger the last Hannibal movie. If his face were more stronger it would be a good match.

I must have got the two confused because I remember Francis didnt have an upper lip.

Maybe like the prosthetics on Sam Niell at the end of 'Event Horizon'? (tried to find a decent pic as an example but no luck - sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"