Villians For Punisher 2

cthulhu said:
If we get the script we want it'll be the Rev and the reavers!

Maybe you're script. Mine was always wanting to have Jigsaw in it, but I also want Microchip and the Battle Van.

Jigsaw: Yes.
Microchip: No...unless he turns traitor and Frank ends up killing him.
Battle Van: Yes but a toned down version from the comics.

Definitely a toned down version of the Battle Van. None of that gatling gun coming out of the roof or rubber bullets stuff. As for Micro, I don't want him to be a huge role in the movie. Just a sweet nod to the old Punisher fans with Frank going to him for some weapons or intel.

Kable24 said:
Definitely a toned down version of the Battle Van. None of that gatling gun coming out of the roof or rubber bullets stuff. As for Micro, I don't want him to be a huge role in the movie. Just a sweet nod to the old Punisher fans with Frank going to him for some weapons or intel.

Just like Frank to be a loner and sidekickless. I would like to see Frank at first accept Microchip as a partner and find out he is ratting him out then Frank blowing his head off.

I Reckon Jigsaw Would Be An Ideal Villian But Some People Might Be Confused Because The Originall Jigsaw Wasnt In The Punisher Movie

WaR_ChIeF4_LiFe said:
I Reckon Jigsaw Would Be An Ideal Villian But Some People Might Be Confused Because The Originall Jigsaw Wasnt In The Punisher Movie

wtf.JPG

Seriously though it has to be Jigsaw (as long as he never actually gets his revenge on the punisher) and possibly Micro. Pittsy would be great. Lynn Micheals could be a possibility too.

Beyond the sequel, I am hopefull for a Kingpin appearence.

Doc Ock 1 said:
Jigsaw would be a great villain for Punisher 2.:unishr:
Thank god, a fresh opinion. I was beginning to think that the Punisher sequel conversation was getting stale.

I think that Kingpin would be a great villain, but we have already seen him. What would be his new tricks? Killing off more people and leaving more roses on important dead people? I love the idea of jigsaw though...... Who would play him?? someone buff....:ghost:

Jigsaw, Bushwhacker (except instead of having a gun for a hand just make the guy always holding a gattling gun), Barracuda, and maybe Bullseye. :ghost:

cthulhu said:
If we get the script we want it'll be the Rev and the reavers!

The Reavers, that's what we need, cyborg villains from the 90s. Because their the kwelest. :rolleyes:

The Overlord said:
The Reavers, that's what we need, cyborg villains from the 90s. Because their the kwelest. :rolleyes:

Elite anyone?.i'd love to see Paul Bettany as him!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"