The Dark Knight What will Nolan's biggest challenge will be in TDK?

BEEEsH

Civilian
Reaction score
What do you think Nolan's biggest challenge will be for TDK?

I chose Dent because of his role in THL (from which TDK will have some inspiration) and the whole falconi/maroni trial. Theres a lot of story telling to do.

The Joker. He's almost as iconic as Batman, if not just as iconic.

The differentiation between the villains....and the freaks. Or Joker if you wanna get specific. :o

There will be no challenge. Because he is Chris Nolan, masterpiece maker! :woot:

time constraints

Giving the Joker enough screentime without overshadowing Batman like B89

Balancing realism and fantasy.

Just saying... everyone will measure this movie by Batman 89.

So his biggest challenge would be to make a movie on the same level or better than it.
it'll be better for sure Batman 89' was only aight IMO.

nothin special...:o

:ninja:I'm screwed:ninja:

the challenge will be convincing wb to let him release a four hour cut theatrically

Just saying... everyone will measure this movie by Batman 89.

So his biggest challenge would be to make a movie on the same level or better than it.

I was thinking specifically about The Joker in regards to your post. Everyone will compare Nolan's joker to Burton's joker. In terms of comparing 'movie 1 vs movie 1' that already happened; I think we all know how that turned out :)

I was thinking specifically about The Joker in regards to your post. Everyone will compare Nolan's joker to Burton's joker. In terms of comparing 'movie 1 vs movie 1' that already happened; I think we all know how that turned out :)

People aren't allowed to defend Begins in threads proclaiming that Burton is god?

Yeah, that is the one thing I was thinking about when posting it. The Joker face off.

I'd say the time constraints and stuffing too much.
I mean out of what I've gathered there might be too many things in the movie.
I trust Nolan to not make the mistake raimi did thoough

Screentime -- balancing everything into one cohesive story that flows well.

I'd say the time constraints and stuffing too much.
I mean out of what I've gathered there might be too many things in the movie.
I trust Nolan to not make the mistake raimi did thoough
Ignore the words...Ignore the words...Ignore the words...Ignore the words...Ignore the words...Ignore the words...Ignore the words...Ignore the words...

ST:cmad:U

4 words that I could not have said any better.

I've heard around here... so take that lightly... that somewhere Nolan was quoted as saying that Begins was very realistic, to make everything that happens in this and the next one... more shocking and out there.

topping batman begins, the greatest movie of all time

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"