The Dark Knight What will Nolan's biggest challenge will be in TDK?

Actually the challenge to Nolan would be making a sequel. Isn't this Nolan's first sequel to a movie???

I know many Batman fans are so technical in everything and obsessing about the real Batman, the real Joker,real this and that but for me what's important is that this movie will entertain me.
What brings people to the theatres in the first place?

So did anyone get a youtube link from the dude at IMDB???

......how would checkin it again make it exist?

For some reason I can't log on to the IMDB site and I now registered. So did anyone hear anything from the dude claiming that he has the footage?

For some reason I can't log on to the IMDB site and I now registered. So did anyone hear anything from the dude claiming that he has the footage?
I dont think he's long for this world.

I think time will be Nolan's problem, especially with all the characters. But he will manage it well like BB....

What section at IMDB did this dude announce the footage?

for pete's sake all he did was link to the fresh prince on youtube

the section where he sets up the premise of the show in rap form

I think like making any film when you start out the hardest part can be just getting a good story and being able to deliver it. I think Nohlan is quite well to do, he has a good cast and crew.

I'm not worried about how the joker or harvey are presented (well I am) but I want to see how they further Bruces story, what new things can they bring into the fold? I'm hoping they dont pull

"OMG, your a girl who I just met, I must give up batman because theres some many good things in my life now"

Eh....er something like that, I just dont want them to make Bruce/batman a supporting character with all the villains that will be showing up.

Since he's a brilliant filmmaker imo, it's time constraints. He knows how to tell a good story, I mean the only complaints you usually heard with BB was not enough training, or not enough fighting. Where with this the only complaints I think will be not enough of this or that too.

The reason Nolan is choosing the characters he is has at least something to do with the fact that their stories aren't incredibly far fetched. They're either straight-up bad or psychologically conflicted men. Some of the more fantastical aspects of their characters are toned down (we never hear about the Lazarus pits of Ra's Al Ghul and we still aren't sure about Joker's chemical bath). The Riddler isn't much more than a neurotic genius. Two-Face has Disassociative (sp?) Personality Disorder and he's a man in considerable political power.​

I don't really mind Nolan skirting the fantastical with any of these movies, as long as he's only skirting it. It really begs the question though, of just what villains these movies can use before the reality starts to degenerate.​

Exactly. You can only tone down the fantastic but so much without eventually either losing the character or the reality based world Nolan created.

Somethings gotta give.

I guess that means no Killer Croc in a Nolan Batfilm, too bad I would have love to see him eating someone's face before being skewered by Batman with a spear, St Georges slaying the dragon Arkham Asylum style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"