Days of Future Past What would you ask to Bryan Singer, MATTHEW V. or Lauren S. Donner?

Angamb

Avenger
Reaction score
Some fans around the world have had the chance to attend some events with Bryan Singer and even asked a few questions...

but for most of us who dont, if you could talk to Bryan, Matthew Vaughn or Lauren Shuler Donner, one of the most important producers of this franchise:

- What kind of questions would you ask them regarding the x-men franquise?

anything about past movies?, future ones? any character related question?

be free to post a list if you want it :woot:

Last edited:
1:So Is X-men The Last Stand still In contunity with first Class,X-Men,X2,and
days of future
2:If yes to above should fans Ignore opening scene,Olivia WIlliams as Moira
that can't fit with Rose Byrne's Moira,and Ignore the fact Beast's appearance
doesn't match first Class(and that In COmics the first Class Beast appearance
was evolution of the Last Stand Beast appearance)
3:Is Deadpool still In the works and If so does that mean X-Men Origins:
Wolverine Is no longer In Contunity with film or Is deadpool not In same
universe as the X-Men films
4:If the Wolverine Is a hit will there be another Wolverine solo story
5:to Matthew Vaughn-What are some of your favorate X-Men stories
6:Will Rose Byrne return for Days of future Past.
7:Will all members of brotherhood seen at end of first class return for days of
future Past

With days of future Past I would only ask about returning actors from First
lass.It will be closer to filming till they will spill on returning actors from earlier
films,and now we know this Is based on Days of future Past It Is pointless to
ask any plot related questions.Nor do I think they will spill any.

Questions I'd Ask:

1) What happens to everything else when it gets struck by lightning?

Ask Joss Whedon that one...

I'd ask them how many movies Days Of Future Past will span and hopefully get an answer more than one. Man I'm hyped. This is post X2 type hype that never really returned until now for me.

Why would I ask Joss Whedon that? David Hayter wrote the horrible line...

Also I agree. X-men 3 and Wolverine Origins made me almost forget what it felt like to be excited for an X-film. First Class revived that spark...now DoFP's announcement has made me really excited!

That line was 2 things that were keep from Joss Whedon's work on the script.

I'd ask them all to give Cyclops a break.

That line was 2 things that were keep from Joss Whedon's work on the script.

Are you serious?!? I guess the line's not the problem. It'd fit in say, The Avengers or something. But X-men wasn't really a joke fest and it seemed out of place. Plus Storm's delivery was god awful.

I would ask Vaughn about his awful ableist comments and why Charles is not "Magneto's equal" just because he's in a wheelchair. It's one of the most disgusting things he could have said about the character, one that really makes me fear for the sequel as far as Charles is concerned. I really wish some journalist would have the guts to confront his eternal negative opinions about Xavier, and not simply join him in his Magneto fanboyism.

What characters are in consideration for DOFP?

What the hell were u guys thinking with deadpool?

For Bryan Singer - when are you going to direct X-Men 4?

For Lauren Shuler Donner - when are you going to give Psylocke a regular cast role in the movie?

To Lauren: Have there been discussion with the studio about how many sequels could be done with the First Class cast? if not, how long do you want this new series to go?

a private question to Matthew: If Fox decides to do a long franchise with the First Class actors, would you want to be the director of all the sequels? or do you see yourself leaving the franchise at some point?

To Bryan: That treatment of X4 that Lauren talked about some time ago, was that your intention to come back to the director chair? if so, do you see that posibility the same way now that Matthew is addapting Days of future past? When do you think would be the right moment to release X4? after the First Class sequel, or once they finish the trilogy or planned sequels?

For all three of them: Bring back phucking Cyclops! :cmad: more of demand than a question sorry

Are you serious?!? I guess the line's not the problem. It'd fit in say, The Avengers or something. But X-men wasn't really a joke fest and it seemed out of place. Plus Storm's delivery was god awful.

I remember reading an interview with Whedon and he was irritated because the delivery of the line ruined it.

When she said "the same thing happens to everything else", she was supposed to say it in a different manner which wouldn't have been as bad.

I remember reading an interview with Whedon and he was irritated because the delivery of the line ruined it.

When she said "the same thing happens to everything else", she was supposed to say it in a different manner which wouldn't have been as bad.

That would be impossible.

I'd also ask why they all seem to hate Cyclops. He's portrayed as a shmuck who does close to nothing in all the X-films. The stuff he does do either ends with him getting turned evil or dying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"