What's your favorite fight in the MCU?

No it's not. Blade is up there with Spider-Man, X-Men, Ghost Rider and Fantastic Four when it's just not part of Marvel Studios' films.

Geese okay... .. Im just thinking Marvel in which blade is from thats all. Im not gonna get all into the proper "studio rights" stuff.. my bad

Out of the MCU? Hulk vs. Thor for me. Dat hammer.

Thor vs. Ironman for me. Something I was greatly looking forward to and probably one of my favorite moments in any comic book movie ever.

Him lifting the bridge is fine. Why he didn't simply *drop* the bridge on top of the prison facility and effortlessly kill everyone he wanted to kill is the problem.

Exactly, it was a cool sequence until he made it a pointless gesture by not just destroying the facility.

Hulk vs Abomination was good, but I expected it to be longer.

I expected it to as well, but even more so I expected it to be bigger and range at least all over the city. But I still enjoyed what we got.

Thor Vs Iron Man, I was fangirling out my seat.

Thor vs Iron Man is really fun, I guess I don't have any reason to wonder why it's the best
As for the Hulk vs Thor, I need to watch that scene again. I know when I saw it before (twice) it was cold and left me unfulfilled.
I'd give Hulk chasing Black Widow a better rating

For me, though I didnt vote for it myself so this may be a little hypocritical, I think Thor vs Loki from Thor isnt getting enough love.

Take The Avengers away and for me Thor has the best action out of all the Marvel movies, Thor vs The Frost Giants, Thor vs The Destroyer (though too short) and Thor vs Loki are better than any of the fights in Captain America or the Iron Man movies, only really Hulk vs Abom tops them.

I always think Widow v Hawkeye is underrated.

There are a lot of good competitive fight scenes, definitely. Not just good in a technical and choreographic sense, but in the sense of really selling the characters. A good fight scene is a continuation of the dialog by way of fist.

( which is why I think Hulk vs Abomination was fairly mediocre; there literally wasn't anything there on either side but "smash!" )

There are a lot of good competitive fight scenes, definitely. Not just good in a technical and choreographic sense, but in the sense of really selling the characters. A good fight scene is a continuation of the dialog by way of fist.

( which is why I think Hulk vs Abomination was fairly mediocre; there literally wasn't anything there on either side but "smash!" )

I liked the bit where Hulk tore apart a police car and made improvised boxing gloves out of it. I think the best thing about that fight was that it was the kind of brutal showdown between physical equals that had been lacking from Lee's Hulk. It delivered a true comic book-style battle without nerfing the powers of either character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"