What's your worst fear regarding MOS?

Yeah but I wouldn't mind Nolan's name getting in these deluded fools who think adding to the box office :awesome:

It certainly won't hurt ticket sales but I want the right person to get the credit they are due

well that Simon Mernagh guy doesn't like the truth because he didn't approve my last comment on his article....what a joke

My worst fears:

10. I think the movie is incredible, both as a Superman fan and a movie goer in general - but it gets horribly unfair slating reviews and a terrible box office :(

This one is probably my greatest fear too. It's always a gamble with superhero films... to a fan, it might be the perfect movie, but if mainstream audiences and critics don't "get" it for whatever reason or if they are tired of "just another superhero origin story" then it could kill this movie.

Adding onto hopefuldreamer's list...

11. Pacing/editing issues
12. Not enough character moments
13. People texting during the movie
14. Some crazy unexpected event affecting the BO

Oh god I wasn't even thinking about fears within the real world context. Like getting too ill to leave the house... or worse :(

Or what if there was somehow all the footage of MOS was destroyed :wow:

alright Lady Gaga....

images

This one is probably my greatest fear too. It's always a gamble with superhero films... to a fan, it might be the perfect movie, but if mainstream audiences and critics don't "get" it for whatever reason or if they are tired of "just another superhero origin story" then it could kill this movie.

It's a legitimate worry... cause people don't tend to 'get' Superman in the mainstream audience :(

It's a legitimate worry... cause people don't tend to 'get' Superman in the mainstream audience :(
That's what I'm hoping Cavill and Snyder can change.

Also regarding Nolan getting credited by people where he shouldn't, if it gets more people in to see the movie, who cares? As long as it puts more bums on seats. Hell WB might even be sort've playing into this a bit. I guarantee they'll be pushing Nolans name as much as Snyders on all the TV spots. Don't worry though surely people aren't dense enough to figure it out when the first credit on the screen is 'Directed by Zack Snyder'. Besides my hope is in seven years time instead of this Watchmen and 300 thing anything Snyder will do will say '... by Zack Snyder, Director of the Man of Steel Trilogy'.

That's a bit of a given, unless all the fishes he catches have died a natural death beforehand. :o

don't you know that when fish see a net hit the water they all have mass heart attacks and die?

:funny:

Okay, I should have used a different terminology.

My biggest fear is that this film won't be what we all hope it will be. That it won't reach its fullest potential and that it will ultimately fail, leaving the Superman film franchise in ruin.

My biggest fear is that this film won't be what we all hope it will be. That it won't reach its fullest potential and that it will ultimately fail, leaving the Superman film franchise in ruin.

watch your mouth

my fear is that because of lack of marketing it will disappoint the empty suits over at Warner bothers at the box office and Snyder is blamed when it would be the fault of the studio for putting it up against a will smith vehicle like after earth , the monsters inc prequel and world war z with brad Pitt and Henry cavill's career is destroyed in the process .

Last edited:
I fear that Henry will turn out to actually be playing Lex Luthor.... ;-)

The crowd claps after the wolverine trailer, and the power goes out during the climax of MOS....then people walk out saying f...k superman, can't wait till Wolverine comes out....:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"