Where do you stand on politics?

The discussion of government policy, legislation etc.. for the most part bores me unless it is regarding an issue for which I hold a specific interest.

I actually consider myself a Libertarian, which isn't a choice.

I'm an American.

I'm also moving this.

Every politician is corrupt, so party lines are really just a smokescreen to baffle voters.

I'm a conservative--closer to Libertarian than anything else.

So, I didn't vote.

I sadly cannot vote, but I'm planning to register as a Democrat.

I sadly cannot vote, but I'm planning to register as a Democrat.

Why register as a democrat? Why not register as indepedent and vote your own way...even though that might be democrat

Why register as a democrat? Why not register as indepedent and vote your own way...even though that might be democrat

If a party fits someone's ideology, why shouldn't they register with it?

The parties right now interfere with others running.
If someone wanted to participate in a debate, they actually now have to ask the democrats and republicans if its ok.

Having a third party get big is simply a threat to them, and I find that unacceptable.

The parties do everything they can do to keep the status quo, no matter what...that is why I ask.

I'm not positive but I think that effects how you can vote in the primaries in certain states.

I'm almost positive it's like that in New York.

I'm just a voter. I didn't register as an independent.

I'm just a voter. I didn't register as an independent.

Speaking of registering, I remember when I was doing a voter registration table, the girl right next to me kept on telling people to register Republican. It kinda annoyed the hell out of me.

Did anyone pressure you to sign up for a party?

Speaking of registering, I remember when I was doing a voter registration table, the girl right next to me kept on telling people to register Republican. It kinda annoyed the hell out of me.

No.

Questions: How do I go about registering to vote? How does it work? Where do I go? When can I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"