Which Character Are You Most Happy With?

Why would people be happy with cyclops??

I voted for Jean....by a mile.

Well beast and mags are good too!

of course Rogue for me despite her lack of screentime...

I chose Beast. Kelsey portrays him exactly how I always pictured him from the comics and the animated series.

At first I was a bit apprehensive at his casting, now seeing him in action and hearing his voice, those fears have ceased and I'm looking forward to seeing more of him in the film. :up:

The ones x3 so far seems to have gotten the strongest effect out of are:

Beast
Wolverine
Phoenix
Magneto

and perhaps Storm

It seems like Beast got a decnet part. Of course Cyclops got screwed more than any other character.

Im disappointed with pheonix(shes great but couldve been better)...yeah she seems evil but we never see Jean trying to battle it out.We never really see her do anything amazing...for example it shouldve been her moving that Golden Gate bridge..not mags

6042_15915_1.jpg

Magneto.From what I've seen he seems to have the best role in the movie.Leading the brotherhood,recruiting new members like Juggernaut,some more excellent scenes with Xavier,facing off against the Phoenix etc.

Definately Storm..with Beast second far behind, then Wolverine, and then..everyone else

you didnt add juggernaut.......:o

but you add callisto........:confused:

but i have to say shadowcat, ellen page is so cute and has done a good job with the charactor

Iceman is gonna be perfect in this movie as long as we see the ice slide

I was surprised they put callisto in.

They took quicksilver.

Changed his costume.

And turned him into a girl.

I liked spike. He's supose to be black, cuz he's Storm's nephew. But oh well, he's asian.

ABC said:
I liked spike. He's supose to be black, cuz he's Storm's nephew. But oh well, he's asian.
Thats Quill, not Spike. Quill shoots long needles from his hair, Spike shoots pointy bone shards from any where on his body ( + he's black). Confused me at first too

Magneto then Pyro. The films did a good job in developing these two characters.

is anyone mad that all reviews say that Vinnie Jones is TERRIBLE?

-R

PhoenixRising said:
BY THE WAY

Wolverine has no votes at this time. :D

Nyah nyah, nyah nyah nyah!!! :p

Wolverine has 3 voted :up:

And I am very happy with him. He's my favorite character.

Without a doubt, STORM! By the reviews & tv spots Halle Berry nailed Storm. I gotta see storm fry some a**

Im as happy as everyone is about Mags. I remember when Ian was announced for Magneto I was like wtf? He too old! But his performance he brings to the Magneto character is legendary. But I voted for Beast, Kelsey makes the perfect beast, he sounds a lot like the beast from the Xmen cartoon (90's)

anyway thats my 2 cents

I think i'm gonna enjoy the Brotherhood in this one. I vote Pyro.

Magneto. I thought Ian Mckellen was too old at first too. But now he is god as Magneto.

From the previews I'm most happy with Kitty.

I'm least happy with Storm, Wolverine, Jean, Rogue and Iceman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"