Age of Extinction Which robot franchise will be next?

Voltron would be sick...

I heard Pharrell Williams has his hand in there doing producing and the score too.

i dig that Voltron script. very much. except for the fact that the Lion was made of earth parts, then it goes on to say that Lance, Allura and the old man are indeed from the other planet, and didnt age? yet they didnt bring the technologically superior lions?

im hoping the earthmade one is an early attempt and using those plans they described, theyd construct the proper lions. :woot:

^^^ I think they use Earth parts to make the Lions, part the keys helps to make them look somewhat smoother, just like when Voltron appears, the keys will make it look more alien since the five keys hold power and enery within them.

That's what I got out of it.

i think them redoing the first power ranger series (the good one) into a movie. and maybe in some sequals get some new zords.

^^^ I think they use Earth parts to make the Lions, part the keys helps to make them look somewhat smoother, just like when Voltron appears, the keys will make it look more alien since the five keys hold power and enery within them.

That's what I got out of it.

What's this about Earth in the Voltron movie? In the original series, most of the action took place on planet Arus. The Voltron force was in contact with Galaxy Garrison (Space Explorer Command) on Earth, but rarely ever did they get involved with the fight against Zarkon. Is Galaxy Garrison's role in the movie going to be bigger in the movie or something?

thats what i hate about voltron and power rangers. they cant fight the main bad guy or else the series would be over

i think them redoing the first power ranger series (the good one) into a movie. and maybe in some sequals get some new zords.

See, the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers in a good live-action film would be very much incredible to do. There's a good story in the Power Ranger lore, so they couldn't run out of a good thing if they were to do a trilogy. Probably will never happen though. Some people are just blinded on a good thing; just like when The Tick was cancelled (animated cartoon and live-action series), the show was too intelligent for people.

What's this about Earth in the Voltron movie? In the original series, most of the action took place on planet Arus. The Voltron force was in contact with Galaxy Garrison (Space Explorer Command) on Earth, but rarely ever did they get involved with the fight against Zarkon. Is Galaxy Garrison's role in the movie going to be bigger in the movie or something?

Ummm...where, on latinoreview.com, the script review is up and it's in the future in Earth, and Arus is there; there's a huge story about Earth and Arus.

Don't remember a Garrison though.

i hope they never do a gobot movie. that show was like a ******ed transformers

Yeah. Gobots was what you watched when Transformers wasn't on. It was a cheap substitute for the real thing. No wonder Hasbro bought out the Gobots brand.

you know how primus made the transformers. well the gobots were made when primus took a dump

Recently read the script review on Latinoreview.com and here's my verdict....

IT WAS ASS!!!

It was nothing, and I mean NOTHING!!! like the Voltron I know and love. Sure, the space explorers (Or should I say post-apocalyptic scavengers) and the princess are in it and there are giant robot lions who combine to form "Voltron" but that's pretty much where any similarities to the original end. It's Voltron in name only. It doesn't take place on planet Arus, it's too dark and depressing unlike the original, They got the Voltron force all wrong by screwing up their personalities and appearances and to top it all off it's missing a lot of important key characters (Zarkon, Lotor, Hagar, Coran and the space mice)

Space Mice?

You're gonna miss those? Lol.

It's like taking the Ewoks out of Return of the Jedi. Yeah, I know that they were silly and kiddie but damn it! without them it just wouldn't be the same.

Recently read the script review on Latinoreview.com and here's my verdict....

IT WAS ASS!!!

It was nothing, and I mean NOTHING!!! like the Voltron I know and love. Sure, the space explorers (Or should I say post-apocalyptic scavengers) and the princess are in it and there are giant robot lions who combine to form "Voltron" but that's pretty much where any similarities to the original end. It's Voltron in name only. It doesn't take place on planet Arus, it's too dark and depressing unlike the original, They got the Voltron force all wrong by screwing up their personalities and appearances and to top it all off it's missing a lot of important key characters (Zarkon, Lotor, Hagar, Coran and the space mice)

You've gotta have Lotor.

You've gotta have Lotor.

No Lotor in here! Just a bunch of vague alien invaders who who attack earth for no apparent reason.

Really, Voltron was nothing like Mad Max or Stargate. It needs to be like "Transformers meets Star Wars." The Space Explorers need to be like Jedi Knights who go around keeping the peace in the universe. It needs to take place on Arus and Arus needs to be like a futuristic version of Camalot not a apocalyptic distopia.

Voltron is about romanticism, not desolation!

Gundam would be the last to be made maybe in like another 10 years which may seem long but not really just a few years ago i could sworn its was 2003 or 4 time goes fast. Plus its not a american tv show that wasnt that popular here it only had one series that was watched by a few 100 thousand that was gundam wing its gonna be 80s shows gundam was mid & late 90s plus if michael bay didnt even like transformers and didnt really know of it Gundam was even less known by hollywood only reason transformers was pushed by hasbro, bandai probably not really thinking of making it a movie because its its what Transformers is to America as what Gundam is to Japan. Upcoming filmakers who was raised up with the shows may do them not old filmakers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"